Constructive ideas on how to actually (and finally) balance PvP

If ever they really wanted to create something awesome and not fast food pvp, they could permit players to create their own arena limited to 6 players in hideouts.

Like when they build boss rooms with transparent invisible walls, you could just spectate around the arena room and chat. People would need to be in party in order to enter the arena, others would just be able to spectate.

would be neat, would sadly never happen.

In d2 we had ears, It was fun to collect.

Race seasons had rewards but after 1 week people stopped to play because of desync and lack of balance. The reward would need to be really really high in order to attract people because even alt art was not enough.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jul 18, 2017, 7:17:32 AM
"
jstiller30 wrote:
I propose adding a safe zone at one or all of the entrances, along with a stash, waypoint, and leo, who allows you to sell items to. And...anything else that will draw people into that area, like a sparing dummy.

Fun fact: this actually exists

I was searching for it for like 10 minutes, because you can only enter here if you made a premade lld char and you don't have hideout in that league (otherwise it puts you there)

They could easily enable this zone for every sarn instance.

If PvP would be a big thing, now they would add this to the map right next to the new Aspirants' Plaza shortcut near the hideout shortcut like it's on the beta.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
jstiller30 wrote:
I propose adding a safe zone at one or all of the entrances, along with a stash, waypoint, and leo, who allows you to sell items to. And...anything else that will draw people into that area, like a sparing dummy.

Fun fact: this actually exists

I was searching for it for like 10 minutes, because you can only enter here if you made a premade lld char and you don't have hideout in that league (otherwise it puts you there)

They could easily enable this zone for every sarn instance.

If PvP would be a big thing, now they would add this to the map right next to the new Aspirants' Plaza shortcut near the hideout shortcut like it's on the beta.

Ya I had revealed the Sarn Arena Staging Area awhile ago in attempt to try to expand sarn arenas gates with a safe area to change gear and leo in the area. The asset is already completed, I had heard rumors that it had a more important use coming but pvp got completely pushed to the side. I had heard from some internal members working with GGG that more UI and PvP related assets were coming...that was like 2 years ago or longer.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Bleeding seems OP after 3.0.0 in PvP obviously. Bleeding maybe can be the way it is in farming, but in PvP it simply needs a nerf, e.g. 50% weaker ? Maybe concerns other DoT also. Even if I have one flask of staunching it doesn't seem to help shit agains strong bleeding inflicting builds (sic!). I also have one such, but it is also endurance charges based, so I don't get full efficiency in PvP because of that.
Last edited by Fnts7 on Oct 7, 2017, 10:23:49 AM
"
Fnts7 wrote:
Bleeding seems OP after 3.0.0 in PvP obviously. Bleeding maybe can be the way it is in farming, but in PvP it simply needs a nerf, e.g. 50% weaker ? Maybe concerns other DoT also. Even if I have one flask of staunching it doesn't seem to help shit agains strong bleeding inflicting builds (sic!). I also have one such, but it is also endurance charges based, so I don't get full efficiency in PvP because of that.

there is boots for that.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Fnts7 wrote:

there is boots for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info