The Fall of Oriath: Yugul, Reflection of Terror

Sad there's no mention of the new STX system, which means it's likely it won't be fixed yet in this update; hope at least the benches will be fixed ;)

"
bambukas1 wrote:
GGG Why u didn`t say before that actual realease date is actually not known? Now u are feeding all community with promises and u still don`t know nothing about release date. People are planning they off work time to play 3.0 and u give us lies. You are acting now like Blizzard company with neverending promises...Such a shame...Please learn the mistake and do not repeat it anymore.

They did... They said they expected a release first week of August. I'm not a native English speaker and even I know what expect means: it means that it is the current plan, barring any unforseeing complications, and absolutely not that it will be the actual release...

"
Shidiwen1990 wrote:
So... Is it Monday PST the beta patch is being released or sometime 'This week'?

Just don't want to be sat all day and it never comes.

Read GGG's answer in this thread: the beta patch is currently planed for 10 AM NZT Tuesday, which is in about 4h from now (see https://greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/pacific/new-zealand/ for the time in your timezone).

"
Dorlok wrote:
Would've preferred league ending earlier as most people don't even play it anymore :/
Just gonna mention i got my 2 t-shirts just now, pretty well done GGG - waaay faster than the last one.

You can still play standard instead, you'll just have to wait to get this league's characters moved to standard as well, but you will still have everything you currently have on standard; sure it would be better for everyone if GGG's allowed to move all characters from legacy to standard like they did for SSF to the parent league, but it's not so bad is it? Way better overall that ending Legacy now considering there's still many people enjoying Legacy who have no desire to play in standard cesspool.

"
liddan wrote:
"
Dejan_killer wrote:

Answers from Bex_GGG
May 10th.
What's happening to the Legacy Leagues?
"It was previously planned that the Legacy Leagues would end on May 29th US time. However, due to popular demand we've decided to extend the Legacy Leagues to continue to run alongside the beta and end at 10am July 11th NZT." First false answer

How long is the Beta likely to run for?
"As long as is needed, but we expect 5-6 weeks." Another false answer

What content is included in the Beta?
"The Beta includes acts One to Seven. We expect to add Act Eight within two weeks of the Beta starting" Third false answer

Can I use my microtransactions during the Beta?
"Absolutely. The new microtransaction system allows this. Note that the shop is disabled on the Beta realm, so if you want to buy new microtransactions, you need to jump across to the regular client to do it, but then you can equip those microtransactions on the Beta realm." One of the biggest lies

You do realize that there is a difference between "expect" something and promising it, right? Would you rather no company ever promised anything for the risk of delays and being named untruthful?

I pretty sure he does not understand the difference, nor has any idea of what software development entails, let alone game development.

As for the new MTX system, it does allow what has been announced, it's just that it is currently bugged enough that they can't add to the beta yet: although disappointing, such things happen in software development, and it is far better than they fix the major bugs before introducing it to beta, otherwise people like liddan would be the first to whine that it is unacceptable...
Last edited by Gorkk on Jul 3, 2017, 2:29:38 PM
Awesome that you extend the legacy leagues, well done! :)
"
Dejan_killer wrote:
I just admire how incapacitating you are from GGG!!!

You have written so much lie in the past 4 months about the new one 3.0.0 league,especially for BETA.
And that's what you did to make many naive players as soon as possible to buy support packs,to buy beta keys,for what?
Those same players who supported this game did not allow you to enjoy the game, promising the past 4 months everything and everything, and nothing really happens in reality.
Why?
Because you're only interested in money and nothing else. You do not care what the players really think about the game, they do not care that their opinion is what really needs to be improved in game.

You are only interested in getting more money to get, so that all of you from the company this summer can go on holiday around the world!!!

Let's go back to your lies again:

Answers from Bex_GGG
May 10th.
What's happening to the Legacy Leagues?
"It was previously planned that the Legacy Leagues would end on May 29th US time. However, due to popular demand we've decided to extend the Legacy Leagues to continue to run alongside the beta and end at 10am July 11th NZT." First false answer

How long is the Beta likely to run for?
"As long as is needed, but we expect 5-6 weeks." Another false answer

What content is included in the Beta?
"The Beta includes acts One to Seven. We expect to add Act Eight within two weeks of the Beta starting" Third false answer

Can I use my microtransactions during the Beta?
"Absolutely. The new microtransaction system allows this. Note that the shop is disabled on the Beta realm, so if you want to buy new microtransactions, you need to jump across to the regular client to do it, but then you can equip those microtransactions on the Beta realm." One of the biggest lies

I will no longer write about your lies, because if i did, i would have lost all day writing about what you invented, lied in the last 4 months!!!

One question for the smartest experts in GGG about act 9 and 10?

Your answer was:
"Acts 9 and 10 will not be available in the beta, so neither will be any game features (such as parts of the Pantheon) that are tied to story progression within acts 9 and 10."

So, you need testing, thinking, and answers from the players for any lags,bugs for act 1 to act 8,how would you know how to improve the game,but that's why you do not need the same opinion of these same players for act 9 and act 10???
How in advance can you know that everything will work perfectly in act 9 and act 10,and you did not know that for the same will work great from act 1 to act 8?

The answer is very simple:

You already know in advance how the game will work in finall version 3.0.0,you do not really care about the player's experiences and opinions,your only interest is how to get as much money out of the players, since you've been talking to the players for the last 4 months a lot of different nonsense, lazy, just to attract as many players who will to spend a lot of money.
After everything you told us, it would not surprise me that the final version will not be released at the beginning of August, but at the end of August or maybe even at the beginning of September.

I expect after this my comment to get a permanent bann.

TL:DR

You sir cry way too much there is a difference in voicing your opinion and getting upset but you wrote a fucking wall of crying
GGG, if you finished Legacy Leagues now, people would spend more time intesting the beta and more people would do so especially with Act 8 being implemented...
Also the 2w races would be more interesting, especially when made unvoided...
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Im sorry GGG, I like every single boss you showed us so far but this one to me is just a reskin. Maybe not a popular opinion, but an opinion nonetheless.
This week or today.........
"
ladish wrote:
the neverending league

hahahaha but i like it
Noooo the neverending nightmare. Come on seriously? Give us the option to move our characters and stash to standard. We don't want to drink legacy beer all over again, is already warm and expired.
"
primaeus wrote:
As soon as they fix Engine multithread from making 20% of players who yell 90x louder than everyone else crash while its Enable, im good to go.

Fixed...havn't had the same hard crash in forever, and only had those weird desync dc issues when moving maps (which isn't a GFX engine issue, but a networking issue). Also havn't seen a cup of those people in global or elsewhere either, so it may not even be a problem on GGG's part...
Why always casters in your preview videos?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info