The Fall of Oriath: Yugul, Reflection of Terror

This update will also include a full character wipe so that players can more accurately test content with the new changes in place. LUL that sounds so logical
WTF
Another league extension? The first one was a mistake, why are you doing this?!?
IGN: xGiblet, xPenthesilea
#1 wander/spell dmg & crit shield / 101% lightning damage CI rings /etc mirror services
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1927825
Things I'm selling
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1947845
"
mopeskie wrote:
This update will also include a full character wipe so that players can more accurately test content with the new changes in place. LUL that sounds so logical

In Soviet Russia, game plays you.

In New Zealand, game finishes you.

"
mendel314 wrote:
WTF
Another league extension? The first one was a mistake, why are you doing this?!?

I'm happy to have Legacy roll on and on! :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jul 3, 2017, 10:56:44 AM
not important but you can see a part of the pillar missing at 0:03, at 0:07 again
"
mopeskie wrote:

Obviously. They want information about playthroughs with fresh chars, just like a new league - not impressions from lategame only or hundreds of silly 'everything is too easy' "feedbacks" from 20+ overlevelled builds with full XP gems and top-gear decked.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
As soon as they fix Engine multithread from making 90% of players crash while its Enable, im good to go.
Yugioh, Reflection of Terror
Fetid maws?

...Really?
I have finally made it to 36/40 and got the pretty portal, thanks to 820 and the extension.

Personally I like this league, maybe because I don't play that much everyday and don't get bored that quickly.

I'm starting a new char, enjoying it so far. Anyway thanks for the work GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info