All Fire Microtransactions On Sale This Weekend!

Kinda disappointed a lot of fire effects were left out (mainly the RF MTX) but beggars can't be choosers. I'll for sure buy the anger aura skull MTX if we can get confirmation that the other 2 aura skull effects will go on sale relatively soon. I imagine it would look real nice on my aura bot to have the 3 skulls orbiting her.

Regardless of the disappointment I had, thanks for the sale. They are still appreciated even if the effects I wanted weren't included.
"
Marxone wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
Will we ever get individual items on sale instead of full sets?

It'd be great to complete the sets for which we already have pieces from mystery boxes, without buying a whole set, at a budgeted price.

wanting to complete a set actually is the only motivation left for players to buy armor set pieces on full price.

if that is gone they could as well swap current prices for their sales price, it wouldn't matter.

ye, seems like intention :(

They always discount the pieces from the mystery boxes for a short time once they are added to the store so that people can finish their sets at the discounted price.

Once that initial discount is over, the pieces themselves never go on sale again (I just confirmed this with the arctic armor/set pieces with Support when the big armor sale was going on).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
no singe parts of the inferno pack - ill save my points...
Without a new MTX system in place, I can no longer support the game. Once MTX are no longer tossed onto a pile of crap I can't organize I'll be ready to make some purchases.
"
Kinda disappointed a lot of fire effects were left out (mainly the RF MTX) but beggars can't be choosers. I'll for sure buy the anger aura skull MTX if we can get confirmation that the other 2 aura skull effects will go on sale relatively soon. I imagine it would look real nice on my aura bot to have the 3 skulls orbiting her.

Regardless of the disappointment I had, thanks for the sale. They are still appreciated even if the effects I wanted weren't included.

I was also hoping for RF mtx sale and odd that it's omitted in the fire themed weekend sale, but probably because it's a cash cow for them at regular price. :)
I'll still likely pick it up sometime just to have an alternative; the default looks pretty sweet imho....
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Well then, as long as you do not repair the São Paulo gateway, you've been in a bad sh*t for days, not even a penny for you !!!

Poe news is full of more ads for mtx than news these days....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info