This weekend we're hosting a blazing hot sale where we're discounting all fiery themed effects, including many types of microtransactions from armour sets, back attachments, weapon effects, skill effects, hideout effects and more!

There are many excellent deals available, with some microtransactions discounted by as much as 50% and effects available for as little as 15 points. Check out the full selection of discounts here. This sale will run from the time of this post until Jul 04, 2017 12:00 AM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time).

While the Legacy Leagues are still running, the Classic Mystery Box and exclusive Legacy Hat are still available! The Classic Mystery Box contains 39 new microtransactions that are inspired by classic microtransactions of the past! Each box grants one random Classic re-themed microtransaction, with value equal to at least that of the box (30 points). The possible outcomes from your mystery box range in value from 30 points all the way up to 450 points!

The Legacy League Hat is an exclusive microtransaction that is only available alongside the Legacy Leagues. They're a great way to show that you supported and participated in this part of Path of Exile's history (they're also an excellent way to make your future party members jealous of your steez!).

At the launch of the Beta for the Fall of Oriath, we released a new set of supporter packs! These new packs offer access to The Fall of Oriath Beta, points to spend in the microtransaction store, exclusive Weapon Effects, Cloaks, Armour sets, T-shirts, an Art Book and much more! If you're looking for some points to spend on this weekend's sale, we recommend checking them out. Thank you so much for your support!

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
cool
1st page!
nicee, i love fire! xD
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Nice weekend marketing with the fiery theme because of USA's independence day.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

nice~!
Permanent Hardcore only.
Love these large sales!

Thanks GGG. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Fireworks?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Infernal Character Effect
Please remove hand and thx.
Wicked Oh Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of these days my bank manager is going to have to have a word with GGG!!!
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Last edited by GrumpyBear5043 on Jun 30, 2017, 12:23:23 AM
Missing incinerate and searing bond totem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info