Sao Paulo Server latency

CADA. DIA. PIOR.
I can't log in, please fix the server GGG
REEEEEEEEP
RIP SERVER...

Rollbacks, Operation Timed Out, cannot login...
Doomfletch: Now adds 100% of Physical Damage while holding a Shield.
Just drop my first exalt, better be there in my inventory when the fucking server starts working again.
Thanks! Another t16 lost!
Well, i give up for today... god's plan
I've read someone saying that South America is not a priority for the company (not that profitable) or something and also we're not a big community (his word's), I personaly don't know the numbers of SM playerbase. If our playerbase is not that "important" why making a SM server at all ? Like, Sao Paulo gateway has to many issues since ever, just bury this server already.

It's been impossible to play on Sao Paulo server lately. It works fine like half a day and then it's ether down (like an hour ago) or just has the same ping as NA servers.

You guys need to get a higher quality server over there, playing with ping having a SA server is painful.
I wouldn't talk over rumors or what ppl say about GGG, they're great and always do an awesome job for all of us, but if something even once go wrong, ppl start cursing it.. Shame.
Anyway, SM's server located in SP even knowing its bad was a mistake, it's okay on trying to fix it, but please look forward another Server in SM or even in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro or Curitiba, having only one Server in SM is another big mistake because you can't predict what can or not happen and when it does happen.. Well, you are noticing how it is right now as it has happened before too. Hope you guys can get over it asap and bring us a solution and news about new server.

Cheers,
Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info