Sao Paulo Server latency

"
EzequielD11 wrote:
Literally unplayable again, jesus christ, just invest in the server, neither STEAM, BLIZZARD, RIOT has any problems with brasil their servers work just fine, or just move the server to CHILE or ARGENTINA...

stfu u dont need change the country, just the server

broken server can be anywhere
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
EzequielD11 wrote:
Literally unplayable again, jesus christ, just invest in the server, neither STEAM, BLIZZARD, RIOT has any problems with brasil their servers work just fine, or just move the server to CHILE or ARGENTINA...

Por que no pa? siempre con problemas brasil, aunque es verdad, claramente es problema de los de ggg que no van a poner un centavo en darnos lo que nos corresponde que es un server decente, nadie mas tiene los problemas que tenemos nosotros... tambien nos merecemos el poder disfrutar el puto juego y no son small indie company, inviertan y se terminan los problemas de una buena vez.
"
EzequielD11 wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
EzequielD11 wrote:

Por que no pa? siempre con problemas brasil, aunque es verdad, claramente es problema de los de ggg que no van a poner un centavo en darnos lo que nos corresponde que es un server decente, nadie mas tiene los problemas que tenemos nosotros... tambien nos merecemos el poder disfrutar el puto juego y no son small indie company, inviertan y se terminan los problemas de una buena vez.

that's not his point. a shitty server will be shitty anywhere you put it.
"
EzequielD11 wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
EzequielD11 wrote:

Dude, you if you buy a shit server and a shit machine this will be shit anywhere. Alaska, EUA, EU, brazil, argentina, Jupiter, Mars, Moon, whats your problem??

That's A MACHINE with a problem, A COMPUTER WITH A PROBLEM. It's not a country fault.

if they move exactly the same server to another country guess what? it still shit. Why is that so hard to understand?

If they move this crap machine to argentina it will still SHIT and offline and crashing all the time BECAUSE THE COMPUTER IS BROKEN and it's not brazil or argentina fault. Should I make a paint.img to you understand?
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Sep 8, 2018, 11:24:23 AM

[/quote] Dude, you if you buy a shit server and a shit machine this will be shit anywhere. Alaska, EUA, EU, brazil, argentina, Jupiter, Marte, Moon, whats your problem??

That's A MACHINE with a problem, A COMPUTER WITH A PROBLEM. It's not a country fault.

if they move exactly the same server to another country guess what? it still shit. Why is that so hard to understand?
[/quote]
True, investment will save us
Last edited by EzequielD11 on Sep 8, 2018, 11:22:28 AM
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
Dude, you if you buy a shit server and a shit machine this will be shit anywhere. Alaska, EUA, EU, brazil, argentina, Jupiter, Mars, Moon, whats your problem??

If they move this crap machine to argentina it will still SHIT and offline and crashing all the time BECAUSE THE COMPUTER IS BROKEN and it's not brazil or argentina fault. Should I make a paint.img to you understand?

When you switch location of a server, it is not a physical machine that you are transfering. It is only its data. GGG uses the machines located on that server. Also, it is not sure that the problems are in the server machine itself. Most probably it is a problem of communication between Sao Paulo Server and PC users or GGG central database where they make data backup, or something in that line.

In my opnion, GGG really should own a second gateway on South America, to avoid problems like these. Instead of to transfer players from Sao Paulo to DC / Texas, It would be far smoother to transfer players to another Server in Chile or Argentina. Also Chile and Argentina players could get a better connection and avoid the shitty network on Sao Paulo.
"
DEvil27 wrote:

In my opnion, GGG really should own a second gateway on South America, to avoid problems like these. Instead of to transfer players from Sao Paulo to DC / Texas, It would be far smoother to transfer players to another Server in Chile or Argentina. Also Chile and Argentina players could get a better connection and avoid the shitty network on Sao Paulo.

They do. The start of Incursion was awful, so they got a second gateway. If you go back to around page 50 of this thread you will see mtr results for 2 gateways. They are br.login.pathofexile.com(main/old gateway)and alt.br.pathofexile.com . Incursion was played on alt gateway as far as I know and it was pretty much perfect, at least for me. I have no idea why they went back to the old gateway.
"
bitt_tb wrote:
"
DEvil27 wrote:

They do. The start of Incursion was awful, so they got a second gateway. If you go back to around page 50 of this thread you will see mtr results for 2 gateways. They are br.login.pathofexile.com(main/old gateway)and alt.br.pathofexile.com . Incursion was played on alt gateway as far as I know and it was pretty much perfect, at least for me. I have no idea why they went back to the old gateway.

Not a gateway. It was an alternative server for Sao Paulo Gateway. I remember it very well. I don't know too why they couldn't use it again. But anyway, as second PERMANENT gateway on South America would make the problem easier by a lot.
Last edited by DEvil27 on Sep 8, 2018, 12:09:02 PM
"
DEvil27 wrote:

Not a gateway. It was an alternative server for Sao Paulo Gateway. I remember it very well. I don't know too why they couldn't use it again. But anyway, as second PERMANENT gateway on South America would make the problem easier by a lot.

Technical terminololgy that I don't know, ty for clarifying. Only reason I see for all this is that the alt server just got the adress of the old one, and the old one still a piece of shit and now the "alt" is fucked too.
The second gateway sounds like a good backup plan but maybe we don't have enough players in SA to justify it.
Clearly the issues continue. I've checked today and I have less latency in Texas than sao Pablo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info