Sao Paulo Server latency

Can we please get an update from GGG? It has been a week already and no signs of any changes. Its so frustrating to play with this lag and with no info about a possible fix for this...
This is what i got from the last email.

Hey there,

Thank you for getting back to us about this concern.

I'm afraid there are no current updates regarding the Sao Paulo gateway, however, I can assure you that we have brought the issue up with our providers. They have identified the problem and are working to address it, once they have updated us on this our network administrator will post an update about this here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1917103/page/6/#p14598420

I hope this information helps. If there's anything else we can assist you with feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,
Melissa
Hell Yeah! Seems like ok now.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| 192.168.0.1 - 0 | 675 | 675 | 0 | 0 | 4 | 0 |
| 10.255.255.250 - 0 | 675 | 675 | 1 | 1 | 7 | 1 |
| 172.16.4.253 - 0 | 675 | 675 | 1 | 1 | 3 | 2 |
| 177-220-227-121.static.stech.net.br - 0 | 675 | 675 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 2 |
| cgborder-rs-pae-01.stech.net.br - 0 | 675 | 675 | 1 | 2 | 9 | 2 |
| as36351.saopaulo.sp.ix.br - 0 | 675 | 675 | 19 | 20 | 79 | 20 |
| ae5.dar01.sao01.networklayer.com - 0 | 675 | 675 | 21 | 22 | 67 | 22 |
| po1.fcr01b.sao01.networklayer.com - 0 | 675 | 675 | 20 | 20 | 41 | 20 |
| 36.84.39a9.ip4.static.sl-reverse.com - 0 | 675 | 675 | 18 | 18 | 37 | 18 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

I wish that remains like that all day long and for long. Ty GGG for doing this with softlayer.
In fact, it was a problem with ALL brazilian softlayer's servers (poe, paladins, discord, etc), so I understand that wasn't that simple to GGG just ask to fix.

"
Darkkaos wrote:

I wish that remains like that all day long and for long. Ty GGG for doing this with softlayer.
In fact, it was a problem with ALL brazilian softlayer's servers (poe, paladins, discord, etc), so I understand that wasn't that simple to GGG just ask to fix.

SoftLayer have notified me that that outgoing link has been updated approximately 4 hours ago.

If I could get some others affected to confirm for me that there is an improvement (or if there is still an issue), it'd be much appreciated.
Looks like the problem was fixed. Ty GGG
Demorou mas foi rápido
Oops!

I was now pleasantly surprised! It seems that everything has returned to normal (for me, at least). Already I was losing my hopes.

Thanks for the attention of the responsible areas!

Now we can play again!

It's all normal now.
-.-
Last edited by Zergei on Jul 11, 2017, 9:28:06 PM
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
"
Darkkaos wrote:

SoftLayer have notified me that that outgoing link has been updated approximately 4 hours ago.

If I could get some others affected to confirm for me that there is an improvement (or if there is still an issue), it'd be much appreciated.

not good in my side still got jumps of latency from 80 to 200 or 400 so i hope you can still checkt that out i dont wanna play a new expansion and a new league with high latency
Hi everyone,

If you are still experiencing issues on the Sao Paulo gateway, would you please try running a WinMTR report for 300-500 packets while you're experiencing issues?

You can find a guide to doing the test here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1377789

Once you have these reports, please send them to techsupport@grindinggear.com so that we can investigate further.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info