Sao Paulo Server latency

Can't connect to Sao Paulo realm right now. Is it related at all to the known issues?

Edit: and when I connect I get stuck as soon as I move, but I can see other players walking nornally and even recieve whispers from other players, but I can't move and get disconnected in a couple of seconds.
Last edited by bitt_tb on Jun 12, 2018, 11:20:59 AM
CANT EVEN JOIN THE GATEWAY ANYMORE HAHAHAHA

"an unexpected disconnection occurred"
"
khauos wrote:

I think that this should mean they're making changes to the gateway or something.
We can only hope...
Are you guys having trouble with the site too? Takes an eternity to load anything here.
If only Fitzy said "we are working on stuff right now, chill" I would feel better.
"
bitt_tb wrote:
Are you guys having trouble with the site too? Takes an eternity to load anything here.
If only Fitzy said "we are working on stuff right now, chill" I would feel better.

ayy, for weeks now
"
kabrok wrote:
"
khauos wrote:

I think that this should mean they're making changes to the gateway or something.

At this point I'd rather see GGG ditching SP gateway entirely. No point in keeping a faulty server.

12 days into the new league I guess? I lost count. Not like it matters anymore since anybody interested in the game already quit the league due to how bad the servers are.
Nothing new yet?
How many days we Will have to take this garbage?
GGG is funny, always ask for support, but when you need some, well better wait around 1y+ for some empty answers.
SP Gateway rubberbands like crazy.
Is this caused by the overload due to missing hardware?
"
Seymowr wrote:
Nothing new yet?
How many days we Will have to take this garbage?
GGG is funny, always ask for support, but when you need some, well better wait around 1y+ for some empty answers.

That's because SP gateway is priority, imagine if it wasn't.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info