Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

What skill gems are hoping get threshold jewels in 3.0?

What skills need threshold jewels the most right now and would you suggest/hope for?

Personally I am hoping for something with flame surge. It has good damage as is and with the buffs to RF I would guess people could want to use it more. As it is, it's one of the most clunky and goofy skill to use. I would like to it get a threshold that makes it shoot in a large cone like lightning tendrils or in a circle like the EK threshold, as opposed to the short slender rectangle it has now.
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2017, 1:17:48 PM
Incinerate could use something.

Hungry Flames
Incinerate projectiles cannot Pierce
With 40 Intelligence in Radius, Incinerate Projectiles always Chain
With 40 Intelligence in Radius, Incinerate Projectiles gain 20% Projectile Speed per Enemy they hit.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Hoping for RF
I dont see any any key!
RF would be interesting no clue what you would even do with it though.

Going to throw arctic breathe in the mix. One of my favorite skills but is in such a terrible spot. With the threshold jewels to frost bolt and freeze pulse its impossible to justify using it.
Could make a threshold with RF where instead of the more spell multiplier you get a more attack dmg multiplier or something.
"
WaterWii wrote:
Could make a threshold with RF where instead of the more spell multiplier you get a more attack dmg multiplier or something.

I would like it to activate a molten shell of equal lvl every time it burned enemies for X damage

X would naturally have to vary based upon lvl
I dont see any any key!
Caustic Arrow.

With the change to ED's DoT no longer benefiting from Proj Damage, it could use some sort of boost to ST damage in some way.

Perhaps a "While only one target is in a cloud, deal X% more damage"?

Alternatively, some way of having the cloud proc the new Decay gem... Even if it's just an initial AoE hit when it detonates...

Maybe Reave?

"With at least 40 Dexterity in Radius, Reave now has an actual area again"

Frenzy?

"With at least 40 Dexterity in Radius, Frenzy splashes on to targets within X radius per Frenzy charge for Y% damage"
"With at least 40 Strength in Radius, Frenzy gains X% of physical damage as extra fire damage per Endurance Charge"
"With at least 40 Intellect in Radius, Frenzy gains X% crit multiplier per Power Charge"

Storm Call?

"With at least 40 Intellect in Radius, Gain X% increased cast speed per Marker active"
"With at least 40 Intellect in Radius, Storm Call gains X% increased area of effect per Marker active"
Double Strike <3
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Ball Lightning / Arc could both use some love
The plan is simple: win! If you do not win, you did not follow the plan
"
Gilgamesjh wrote:
Ball Lightning / Arc could both use some love

yeah I want one that increases arc damage against the first target hit

it would make it much better against bosses

I would love to play arc again
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type