Hand disability - Low movement/passive option?

Hey folks,

I have a neurological problem with my hands. In the past, I have had trouble with games like PoE that require a large amount of movement while simultaneously attacking. Is there a class and build that I might be able to try that is mostly stationary, very face-tanky? Or perhaps, a somewhat passive option that relies primarily on pet summons?

Thanks for any advice!
Last bumped on Jun 28, 2017, 3:03:43 PM
Righteous Fire sounds like a build that would suit those requirements, although getting to the point where you can run the build would take some work.

The build main required input is just to position yourself. with occasional movement skills to proc some mods.

You just get close to things and they die.
OK! Thank you. What, umm, class is that based on, so I can look up a guide?
There are a couple classes that it works on, but Maurader is a good cheap life version. will get you to red maps with almost no investment.

Its a good build, but not the fastest, and without insane investment...has trouble with shaper.

But im guessing your not looking for a fast meta clearspeed build anyway.

LOL nooo, I'm a casual player. :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1729087

Is a great build

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1904823

Is a totem version of it, very easy to level with until you can get to lvl 65 and switch over. Takes some more involved gameplay as you need to evade damage and target with totems, but its very easy and cheap to run.

The top is pure RF and takes less dexterity, you just walk into shit and it dies, but really need to make it to lvl 65 to be functional. Spell totems take more dexterity but can be used very early.
"
vigg2013 wrote:
LOL nooo, I'm a casual player. :)

Shaper is just one fight in a game full of fights. And im not saying it cant be done, it will just need to be one of those long term goal things.
Hey, I have mild cerebral palsy and I kind of know what you mean by not a lot of movement or button presses as other builds.

I would recommend any kind of Totem build as it's more laid back, tactical, you usually drop the totems and then let them do the work. :)

I would recommend:

Flame Totem, Scorching Ray Totem, Summon Raging Spirit Totems (Totem Damage from the tree does not work with this build), Freezing Pulse Totem (with the unique jewels to let it have more projectiles).
OK, thanks a bunch, guys! I'll give these options a look. Hopefully, I can pull this off!
Golemancer or a sort of a zookeeper type of necromancer would probably work for you too. Check under the witch section in the build part of the forums as there are quite a few builds over there
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info