[3.3] Bleedquaker - 300k+ DPS on a Tank - Block/HP, Explosions - Atziri/UberIz/T16

hey, nice to hear that you like the build :)

Mana is a problem, especially on a 6L. You really need to use the life cluster that reduces mana cost by 15%. The two mana nodes right at the duelist starting area also help a lot. You can also get a jewel with reduced mana cost.

I now have about 45 mana left and attack for like 25 mana. I never have any mana issues, only on hexproof maps (which I dont do).

If you are not on T6+ Maps you can also skip Arctic Armour for now.
Last edited by raggapaul on Aug 17, 2017, 10:45:22 AM
"
raggapaul wrote:
hey, nice to hear that you like the build :)

Mana is a problem, especially on a 6L. You really need to use the life cluster that reduces mana cost by 15%. The two mana nodes right at the duelist starting area also help a lot. You can also get a jewel with reduced mana cost.

I now have about 45 mana left and attack for like 25 mana. I never have any mana issues, only on hexproof maps (which I dont do).

If you are not on T6+ Maps you can also skip Arctic Armour for now.

Okay i will try to hit the reduced mana cost nodes then next;
guess I skip warlords mark/vulnerability tho, because the defences from arctic feel safer for me in hc

thanks for the fast reply! have a great day man :)
There is only one true God shaping your fortune - precisely you.
Last edited by PathOfAwakening on Aug 17, 2017, 10:58:19 AM
If you could somehow achieve a tri-curse setup (Amulet+other curse item) what would you think of changing Vulnerability to enfeeble and using Witchfire brew?
"
RedArchol wrote:
If you could somehow achieve a tri-curse setup (Amulet+other curse item) what would you think of changing Vulnerability to enfeeble and using Witchfire brew?

Probably we will not have enough mana pool to sustain a third curse and arctic armor :/
That's not what i meant, sorry i wasn't clear enough, to clarify:
I meant getting another enemies can have + 1 curse item and then switching Vulnerability to Enfeeble (or possibly temporal chains) and get Vulnerability from Witchfire brew unique flask.

Last edited by RedArchol on Aug 17, 2017, 3:28:45 PM
Such a fun build ty for sharing
"
RedArchol wrote:
That's not what i meant, sorry i wasn't clear enough, to clarify:
I meant getting another enemies can have + 1 curse item and then switching Vulnerability to Enfeeble (or possibly temporal chains) and get Vulnerability from Witchfire brew unique flask.

Thats a good idea. If you manage to get enough int and resists you can always use Doedres Damning Ring. Another option would be Windscream Boots.

The problem I see here: On normal bosses you dont need the extra defense layer of enfeeble. The effect of temporal chains is not big enough to sacrifice an item slot and about 250 to 300 life. When facing the real tough bosses, curses will have a reduced effect.

I also dont like to be dependent on a single flask to deal much more damage. Especially when you wont be able to have 100% uptime on the tougher bosses.

You can also think about getting a white socket on any item and put elemental resistance auras lv 20 in it, whatever aura you need for the content (e.g. fire for atziri, cold for shaper). I guess corrupting Lioneyes remorse might be the best idea for that.

"
Lightzbane wrote:
Such a fun build ty for sharing

Thank you very much! :)
HI OP, i need to know, why u change maim to chance to bleed on ur chest armor?? chance to bleed its better???
Chance to bleed is better since they added a more bleed damage mod to the gem when releasing 3.0. In the beta, Chance to bleed just added chance to bleed and flat phys, therefore Maim was better.
is it a huge difference (maim / bleed)? Path of building favours maim and now iam confused :) a 20/20 maim gives +54% phys dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info