What runeword/item you would take from d2?

Infinity, but that would require merks to wear it for me.
There's a lot of items that were great in respect to the power Level. Some that easily could have been named were the runeword Death, iirc, or the dagger Wizardspike. Or the Stone of Jordan.

But in terms of fun, I'll go with the aforementioned full set bonus of Trang Oul. :-)

As for runes, in Single Player it was easier to get those without cheating. For instance, you could stay on the same map for thousands of games, should you deem that map good enough. That allowed for very, very fast runs to some chests that had a limited number of drop Patterns. Under certain conditions, this resulted in greatly enhanced chances to find high runes.

The "buriza armor", the "oculus ring", or the "ith" weapons, though, were cheated into the game, so they probably don't fit in.

Among my group, naming something "useless XXX of the pit" lingered for quite a while, maybe it would be fun to include references like that into this game. Very rarely, of course. Maybe there are references that I simply did not get?
Thats a easy one.

DolUmBerIst
Damage
Damage
Damage
Lifeleech
Defense
Life
Lifeleech when hit
All resis
Less damage taken
and Magicfind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Dunno why, but i always loved:

Tal Thul Ort Amn
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
1.10 Runewords kind of broke the game in a similar manner to PoE's Ascendancy classes did.

But probably worse.

So, in the nature of nostalgia and the good old days, I'll go with a classic:

Shaftstop
Bring back race seasons.
"
Phaser wrote:
Bury Armor

Ith Bow

Ith Sword

Bugged Windforce

Bugged Arkaines Valor 1.08

Bugged Storm

Bugged Shako 1.08

jk

You forgot occulus ring and construction ring.

Id take stone of jordan with +1 active skills
Last edited by zzang on Jun 30, 2017, 2:37:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info