[3.0] Life Whispering Ice Berserker MoM + ES

"
Rijken wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:
What about chieftain? more fire dmg and penetration, endurace charge and life regen

Berserker has 100% leech and free general leech which is a gem in itself and 0-100% life in one hit.

Berserker has more damage despite penetration, endurance charges are overrated because the real killer is elemental damage and you dont want life regen, you want vaal pact.

i was thinking about life regen cuz last time i did a life build with VP i got a lot of problems in lab.
"
gokudin wrote:

i was thinking about life regen cuz last time i did a life build with VP i got a lot of problems in lab.

Lab is 1% of the game, You need VP for the other 99% which is endgame.

Also, they've made lab a lot easier, you really shouldn't have any problems and you can always use 1 regret to unspec vaal pact just to do lab then put it back in.
ign: Roguesenpai
Wow i thought the thread was dead...so i'm not that crazy after all ^^
WI seems to be a nice choice for 3.0 despite all the CI nerf, thx to Rijken for posting a better tree, mine wasn' t optimized at all, even with less gg item the damage should be enough to clear all endgame content(after 10k effective damage).
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
"
crazyjake wrote:
Wow i thought the thread was dead...so i'm not that crazy after all ^^
WI seems to be a nice choice for 3.0 despite all the CI nerf, thx to Rijken for posting a better tree, mine wasn' t optimized at all, even with less gg item the damage should be enough to clear all endgame content(after 10k effective damage).

Yeah the damage is more than enough, it's definitely shaper viable and hopefully it's viable for the harbinger boss content.

And no, thank you! Whispering ice is one of my favourite builds and if I didn't see this thread I would have assumed it dead!

There's also plenty of damage nearby if you're on softcore, like this tree:

30k average hit 6k life 3k mom level 96

ign: Roguesenpai
How can i use pastebin @_@

i'm in doubt about which build i use to start.

This one or frost blades, maybe a blade flurry?

last league i got really disapointed with frost blades against bosses
So I'm currently playing this. (Character is MumblingPlatyps)
Sitting at 5.8k Life, 2.4k Mana and 9.7k average damage. Working fine so far. If I have the time I will post more details.
Last edited by jjjoness on Aug 7, 2017, 4:56:36 PM
"
jjjoness wrote:
Sitting at 5.8k Life, 2.4k Mana and 9.7k average damage. Working fine so far. If I have the time I will post more details.

Can you test if vaal pact works with the leech on the extra es you get on Soul Tether? Not sure if the mechanics are the same with that and ghost reaver.
"
tsunny wrote:
"
jjjoness wrote:

Can you test if vaal pact works with the leech on the extra es you get on Soul Tether? Not sure if the mechanics are the same with that and ghost reaver.

Sadly, it does not. Soul Tether seems pretty useless for this character.
I am very interested in playing this, as I have always liked whispering ice.

How much "budget" can I go on this build? for starters, I most likely won't have a kaoms, or a belly.
also high life + 40+ int on every other item isn't cheap eventually.

I fear if I go too budget I end up with only like 3.5k life and not enough damage to kill anything... anyone has any experience about how this goes with budget gear?

also, how do I level this? can I instantly level this as Whispering ice with lvl 33? or do I need to wait longer?

I remember like 3 leagues ago I levelled with CI + warlords mark aura right from 33, but I don't know how this works with berserker and life based....
Last edited by xebtria on Aug 20, 2017, 7:22:05 AM
This build is a copy from another Guide.

It has the same flaws as the other build. It doesn't take Eldrich Battery.

A savage hit is a hit that removes at least 15% of the target's maximum life. Damage to energy shield and mana are not counted toward the savage hit threshold.

Eldrich Battery Buffers your Mana MoM, Allowing you to focus less on mana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info