Path of Exile at E3

"
VironLaw wrote:
Natalia, will you update this post when there's new post from other game journalist? Thanks!

**Edit1:** When PS4? =P

I am still surprised people ask this as everyone seems to be unable to understand this. XBOX is a shit PC with which runs Windows 10 so it is easy to just make tweaks and it will run on the XBOX.

All Sony Devices run their complete own Graphics Engine and Operating System so they would need to rewrite the Game for PS4.
Another post-E3 article about PoE was published today at Windows Central:

Path of Exile is a killer action-RPG that will be even better on Xbox One X

- here's my sig
Dont know if you know of Roosterteeth but possible hit them up and see if they could show off a bit of your gamee. Would love to see them play it and it would be good viewer base.
They got 4k 60 fps running on xbox one x in 2 hours. MTX system months later.. hmm :thinking: :)
I don't understand. How can you develop poe on xbox, while the pc version is far from finished??

With all these bugs and desync, invest first in real server pc, optimize your game well on a single platform before wanting to develop it on all other lol

And in addition it will bring back all the morons of 12 years consoles, and it will rot the community .. Am I the only one to find that this is not good news ???

Let's hope at least that the money won with the xbox version can be used to optimize the pc version, although the money to use to develop the xbox version would be enough I think, to perfect the pc version..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info