[3.2] [HC-SC] Essence Drecay GMP with 11-12 Charges [Trickster] [MoM + High Dodge to HC]

"
xLoGHoRiZoN3x wrote:

i just get this lab ech for 35c and it do add alot of dps for ed .you might wan to include what lab enc to get in ur guide =)

Yes, the enchantments are still missing. I'll update with this later. :)

edit: I'm thinking of adding in the build the compilation I used in the beta of 2 ED: 4L to trash and 5L + to bosses. Then everyone would choose the one they thought best.

Like everything, both builds have advantages and disadvantages, but I see double ED with more advantages.

Dual ED
Pros: You do not have to change the gems, the ED 5L is available to use at any time, it has no difficulty against bosses who summon minions quickly and often (like Xixic, High Necromancer, Catacombs map).
Cons: It is weaker to clean trash mobs in high tier maps (+12), especially when it has map mods with More Monster Life and Chaos resistance (this can be overcome by using 5L with GMP temporarily), you'll have to sacrifice slots to use a poor set of CwdT with Contagion using Whirling Blades without any gems added (Whirling Blades + Contagion + CwdT).

One ED
Pros: high damage against trash mobs, dont need sacrifice slots.
Cons: need change the gems against bosses to potentiate the damage, you may have problems against bosses who summon minions quickly and often.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 10, 2017, 9:28:16 AM
Updated topic, now this build has options to Single ED and Dual ED, as described in the previous post.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Well, I'm level 66 with free way to face the Kitava. But I'm going to level it up a bit (around 6 levels) because I'm afraid of dying.

I bought a Tabula Rasa to use a 6L and I'm poor, hahaha. Next objectives are to accumulate currency to buy better gear and then save money to buy an Essence of Delirium.

My gear for now:
Spoiler
Guides made by me:
Did you refresh your result when comparing decay mod and decay support with the 3.0 version of Delirium ? It got a -33% nerf so it do a lot less damage than a decay gem lvl 20 now.

I also replaced the Wither setup with a Blight setup using the new Allelopathy glove that give a free lvl 22 Blight. It does good damage and it's bigger snare effect help a lot against bosses. You should try it, they only cost 1 chaos ;)
"
osiriswarp wrote:
It looks like the Allelopathy gloves will be quite nice as well if you need some extra single target or don't want to switch out gmp for bosses. They are not till level 69 though but though I might try to use them with CWC enfeeble or some other curse since I would lose the temp chains on hit.

"
"
osiriswarp wrote:
It looks like the Allelopathy gloves will be quite nice as well if you need some extra single target or don't want to switch out gmp for bosses. They are not till level 69 though but though I might try to use them with CWC enfeeble or some other curse since I would lose the temp chains on hit.

Yes it is true, but for now I will not update with this item because I would have to see what affects the build.

Topic updated.

"
bejarid wrote:
Did you refresh your result when comparing decay mod and decay support with the 3.0 version of Delirium ? It got a -33% nerf so it do a lot less damage than a decay gem lvl 20 now.

I also replaced the Wither setup with a Blight setup using the new Allelopathy glove that give a free lvl 22 Blight. It does good damage and it's bigger snare effect help a lot against bosses. You should try it, they only cost 1 chaos ;)

Yes bejarid I'm thinking about this in the last days like a way to increase the damage against bosses. I will decide about this in the next days. :)
Guides made by me:
"
bejarid wrote:

I updated the topic with fixes on the damage in each build (I had done trees with 124 points, actually 123 points).

The simulation is using a weapon with Decay mod, it is not using the gem. Anyway I put the link in the pastebin, who wants to test is just to change the items and gems.

About Allelopathy I will test in this week. I want to test to see if it compensates Blight + CwC + Skeleton + Dark Pact + Void Manipulation instead of a pure Blight compilation.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 21, 2017, 7:43:33 PM
"
I made changes to the PoB files to put the new ED and Decay values to see if this build would still be feasible. I reduced all Decay values by 50% at all levels and increased ED by 25% at all levels.

Can you please give me the link for this skill build planner service?
Last edited by ErickZaltman on Aug 22, 2017, 3:48:49 AM
"
ErickZaltman wrote:
"
I made changes to the PoB files to put the new ED and Decay values to see if this build would still be feasible. I reduced all Decay values by 50% at all levels and increased ED by 25% at all levels.

Can you please give me the link for this skill build planner service?

The pastebin links are in the beginning. I just did not understand why you quote me an old beta post when they announced they would reduce the decay gem value from 1500 to 750 and increase the ED value by 25%.
Guides made by me:
Wow, I went to buy an Allelopathy today to test and it's a bit expensive in hardcore, it was 7 chaos yesterday, today there are some for 4 chaos to sell. I'm still poor because of the Tabula Rasa.

About Blight compilation, I'm currently more interested in using Blight + CwC + Dark Pact + Leech Life instead of Summon Skeletons. I'm still leveling to go Kitava (I did not play this last weekend) and I must have a currency to buy an Allelopathy soon.
Guides made by me:
I killed the Kitava at level 73, I was very scared, lol, I had to come back 2 times to the town. For something more realistic, I used 4L in the Tabula Rasa (ED + Decay + GMP + Void Manipulation) and using Asenath's Glove I used Blight + CwC + Dark Pact + Skeleton. Personally I liked the addition as some people have suggested. I bought an Allelopathy (4 chaos) and now I'm going to farm maps with this build, with 6L in the chest and Allelopathy.

I will update the topic with this information (Blight 4L or Allelopathy) later.

Video against Kitava:
https://youtu.be/ew_qwJG_z6s
Guides made by me:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info