[3.2] [HC-SC] Essence Drecay GMP with 11-12 Charges [Trickster] [MoM + High Dodge to HC]

Thanks lovin the GMP setup. I was use Contagion for aoe but died sometimes in packs because having to use both skills.
I'll make a simple guide for anyone who wants to test. But a more elaborate I will only do if at the end of the beta the build remains functional.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jul 9, 2017, 10:19:43 AM
Initial post updated.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
I could not play this weekend, but my character is level 70.

Navali presented me with Fated Connections and now I have 5L in my Cloak of Flame.

This is my damage:

The first is the 5L, the second is my 4L, both with Arcane Surge.
No Arcane Surge my 5L is 9745 DoT and 4L is 5005 DoT.
Guides made by me:
Hi. I Cant transfer the pastebin links to the actual Version of PoB.
May You publish the trees in an other links.

Would be great thanks
"
redeagle1 wrote:
Hi. I Cant transfer the pastebin links to the actual Version of PoB.
May You publish the trees in an other links.

Would be great thanks

Hello, I'm working, but by PoE Mate (2.6 tree) it's possible to do the same build by modifying some things, just import the tree. Instead of getting Practical Application (witch tree), switch points for Heart and Soul. In the Piercing Shots cluster, just pick up Pierce Shots and the other smaller point that gives +1 pierce target.

Softcore Version

Hardcore version 1

Hardcore Version 2
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jul 11, 2017, 12:51:10 PM
thanks alot
I'm level 80 and the build has been pretty strong. I have not done red maps yet, but on the yellow maps I have not found any problem for this build, just do not take too much risk (keep away from dangerous things) and take advantage of ED's range and degeneration. If necessary, cast many times the ED to do hit damage against all things.

Defensive stats (0 deaths)

Ofensive stats (first 4L and second 5L, both with 3 Frenzy charges + Arcane Surge):

My damage no buffs is 7325 to 4L and 14732 to 5L.

I'm saving currency to buy an Essence of Delirium, I'm with 30 chaos now. With decay in dagger, the perspective of damage will be much higher.

My gear is very basic. Heartbreaker, Cloak of Flame 5L and Asenath's glove of unique items. The rest is rare gear. The unique rare gear that increase my damage for now is the amulet with 19% increased spell damage.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jul 12, 2017, 10:52:49 PM
Hi am playing your build so far i am enjoying it. I was just wonder as you start to round out towards end game are you looking to do more Evasion based gear or Energy Shield gear?
"
lordzetal wrote:
Hi am playing your build so far i am enjoying it. I was just wonder as you start to round out towards end game are you looking to do more Evasion based gear or Energy Shield gear?

Hello if possible I want to get gear with evasion. But it can be kind of hard because of the gems used in the build. At least the shield is hybrid ES/EV (hardcore versions) to get implicit and affix chance to Dodge Spells or attacks. ES dont worth it because of Acrobatics penalty.
Guides made by me:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info