This Weekend: All Armour Sets On Sale! Last Days of the One-Week Event and Twitch Prime Offer

"
vio wrote:
"
potfrr wrote:
FOR REAL?! 1.3 GB update and MTX is still completely broken in beta? Damn you're the worst. Like, srsly... Oh my god...

i'm rather glad there are updates.

mtx development stopped because jonathan needed to present the game at the E3. as much as i also would have liked that mtx feature, i think they got their priorities straight.

"The Xbox version will not effect the PC version in anyway" LUL
I think I have too many armour sets now
Just tried to buy point and got this:

"

Your purchase couldn't be completed

There's a problem with the merchant's PayPal account. Please try again later.
That sad moment when you purchase the Fall of Oriath Supporter pack and spending points the day after assuming that the armour sets won't go on sale...

I could have had three of the sets I wanted :(
Is it possible to refund the set that I bought with the points, so that I can purchase the sets on sale?
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_
Are you so desperate for this kind of begging for money? Ok , make new "news" tab and rename it to PEASE WE BEG YOU FOR YOUR MONEY. Or do not post this crap in daily news post term. Thank you . Good luck.
"
guardianigor wrote:
Are you so desperate for this kind of begging for money? Ok , make new "news" tab and rename it to PEASE WE BEG YOU FOR YOUR MONEY. Or do not post this crap in daily news post term. Thank you . Good luck.

look GGG, a rare sighting, a special snowflake has been spotted. Obviously has 38 challenges and likes the game, but wants the game not to make money. Are you so desperate(begging) for attention you post a stupid comment. Thank you. Good luck.
beer break
那张红色盔甲外加斗笠的时装,这哪里石中国风,尼玛分明是日本风啊。

把斗笠和肩甲去掉,再换掉红色,另外不要有口罩,差不多就可以中国风了

The red armor and the costume of the douli, which is the style of the Chinese, and nimah is distinctly Japanese.
Last edited by Caihuazei on Jun 17, 2017, 5:22:22 AM
"
Iniquitous_ wrote:
That sad moment when you purchase the Fall of Oriath Supporter pack and spending points the day after assuming that the armour sets won't go on sale...

I could have had three of the sets I wanted :(
Is it possible to refund the set that I bought with the points, so that I can purchase the sets on sale?

Always buy on sale only items that cost alot, thats my rule
Would be awesome to see regional prices, not everyone could afford there prices.

;_;
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info