This Weekend: All Armour Sets On Sale! Last Days of the One-Week Event and Twitch Prime Offer

Guys! I can't decide which armor set should I take.
Infernal armour, Radiant armour or Demon king?
I like all of them!
"
papas88063 wrote:
Why can we not put individual pieces for the sets on sale as well? I currently have 7 radiant boots 2 radiant helmets 2 or 3 radiant gloves, no chest. Set 310, chest 250, come on GGG, really need to put individual pieces on sale when set is.

This is why I no longer buy boxes. Will just wait for sets to be on special.

By the way just bought the Demon King Set and Steam Powered Set

wanna ask the same about the sale for single piece of sets
Trading still sucks
FOR REAL?! 1.3 GB update and MTX is still completely broken in beta? Damn you're the worst. Like, srsly... Oh my god...
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
Hell yes!
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Lol just bought armour set yesterday!! Well mayb nexttime;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
wanna ask the same about the sale for single piece of sets

Same. Want to complete Radiant set and Bleached Demon (in future), but separate pieces cost more that full set on sale and I don't need duplicated piece =\

P.S: Nice sale. Got Outlaw support pack for some cloth set and get Stormcaller set for points.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Last edited by DoEFotGS on Jun 16, 2017, 3:55:39 AM
You have put the single armor pieces on sale too. You push people to purchase mystery boxes that contain single pieces but if you don't discount them afterwards then people that want the complete set will be stuck with incomplete overpriced single piece of armor while the complete set costs less.
Same about the sale of pieces

I just want the helmet dragoon, not all the set with :-/
S is for Shield,
Shield is for SHIELD SALE FFS!!!
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
"
potfrr wrote:
FOR REAL?! 1.3 GB update and MTX is still completely broken in beta? Damn you're the worst. Like, srsly... Oh my god...

i'm rather glad there are updates.

mtx development stopped because jonathan needed to present the game at the E3. as much as i also would have liked that mtx feature, i think they got their priorities straight.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info