Please Delete the Lab

GGG,
i know you guys love the lab for some reason and you think the players love the lab...

Fact of the matter is the lab is a piece of shit and needs to be deleted.
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2017, 12:03:11 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Please delete the thread

OP,
I know you love the thread for some reason and you think other players love the thread...

Fact of the matter is the thread is a piece of shit and needs to be deleted.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
Please delete the thread

OP,
I know you love the thread for some reason and you think other players love the thread...

Fact of the matter is the thread is a piece of shit and needs to be deleted.

So do you agree with GGG that the lab is amazing? Or do you agree with the statement i made that the lab is trash?

you didn't really address any thing in my post other than attacking me.
i love the lab, id like it to stay.
I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.
This has nothing to do with the beta and is just a shitpost, thanks OP for wasting devs time reading your thread.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
It needs some rework to match the new scheme (normal cruel and nightmare are not relevant now) but it's a good way to farm.
I've done several lab runner in previous league and it's a good part of the game.
There should be more guideline during the leveling to show area with lab and maybe a NPC like Sin for the gods to add some lore and depth to the lab.
Lab is ok.
"
goetzjam wrote:
This has nothing to do with the beta and is just a shitpost, thanks OP for wasting devs time reading your thread.

This ^

Please leave the beta OP!
Lab is decent, not my favorite content but the rewards are more than worth it.
Uber lab offers some endgame goal to work towards (it's like a milestone on the way to shaper/guardians). Farming can be massively profitable.

There's more than enough people offering lab carriers for people who absolutely hate it.

My problem with lab is that there are a lot of annoying things in it. The door trap animations are way too long and block doors longer than they should. The tar spreading zombies are just a nuisance. Slow on poison darts, too. And areas could be a bit smaller to avoid unnecessary backtracking.

I understand that balancing lab is a bit tricky, given the massive rewards for uber lab and that people are already doing it in 2 minutes. A way to balance it would be to improve trial spawn rate, reduce lab size, and slightly reduce chest payout.

This would help "casual" and SSF players with uber lab progression, alleviate the pain of dying in lab (because it's shorter), and provide the same incentive/profit per hour for lab runners - offering prices should go down slightly, lab times should go down, payouts are lower, and enchants should be regulated by the market (making more cool builds that depend on the right enchant viable for the masses).
OP, everyone knows it was a massive design failure. But GGG is all in with it, so the best case scenario is to have them improve it to a more challenging and less annoying experience, and/or make it truly optional (separate ascendancy classes from it)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info