Please Delete the Lab

"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
This has nothing to do with the beta and is just a shitpost, thanks OP for wasting devs time reading your thread.

This ^

Please leave the beta OP!

NOT This^

Every exile is encouraged to post whatever they wish. Goatman ain't the boss around here. :)

Well they moved it to the dumpster, aka the feedback and suggestions forum.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
I enjoy the lab so no thanks. OP is another in a long line of people who can't tell the difference between their subjective tastes and "facts". The resounding number of these that are centered around making the game more casual is hopefully just continuing evidence to GGG that they should be ignored.

"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Like a vampire, Chris Wilson feeds off from the tears of scrubs.
After implementing lab his immortality is guaranteed.
Last edited by SodanKerjuu on Jun 13, 2017, 1:55:24 PM
"
spawn10459 wrote:
GGG,
i know you guys love the lab for some reason and you think the players love the lab...

Fact of the matter is the lab is a piece of shit and needs to be deleted.

spawn10459, thank you for voicing your opinion on the piece of shit labyrinth. I've added your name to the list of people that have voiced a similar opinion at 891 names. As the list grows longer our voice grows stronger. I've also added this thread to the thread list. Over 320 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 890 posters in support

Here's spawn10459's summary profile.

Guild:
Fallen Grace

Last Visited:
Jun 13, 2017

Total Forum Posts:
430 (0.23 posts per day)

Hydra Supporter
Awakening Supporter
Journeyman Supporter
Aspirant Supporter
Breachspawn Supporter
Oriath Supporter

I also need to thank GGG for their support of the cause since they moved spawn10459's thread from the Beta forum to the Feedback and Suggestions forum. This was done so, I can add the thread and spawn10459 name to the two lists.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Jun 13, 2017, 2:37:47 PM
You put this thread into your little collection? You sure aren't picky.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Mythabril wrote:
You put this thread into your little collection? You sure aren't picky.

You think that this thread is not discussing labyrinth problems. You sure aren't logical.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Quantity over quality I think.
It is supposed to be a list of ALL threads discussing labyrinth problems in the Feedback and Suggestions forum, with the exceptions that I tended to ignore the many threads that were just about enchants or the Izaro battle. See https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702621 for more detail.
Last edited by Turtledove on Jun 13, 2017, 4:10:24 PM
"
SodanKerjuu wrote:
Quantity over quality I think.

He doesn't understand that, because he himself hasn't actually contributed quality feedback either.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info