PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Spelling mistakes and typos

Are we speaking English or American? We wear 'armour' yet there's a map called "Armory".
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.

The wording on mousing over the buff from Stone Golem is either getting cut off or stating "Golem" twice.
- "You have additional Life Regeneration while a Stone Golem Golem is active"
"
Eski1337 wrote:

The wording on mousing over the buff from Stone Golem is either getting cut off or stating "Golem" twice.
- "You have additional Life Regeneration while a Stone Golem Golem is active"

It’s the latter, apparently: For me, the linebreak is after “Stone”, so the last line begins with “Golem Golem”.
"
DemiDemon wrote:
Are we speaking English or American? We wear 'armour' yet there's a map called "Armory".

It seems it's a non-consistent mix of American and English. I've just discovered the filter command "SetTextColour" doesn't work, it has to be spelled "SetTextColor".

This is really confusing.
~DemiDemon~

Well, I thought I'd leave it here. The mace type called "pernarch" has one "r" too many - its name comes from Russian "Пернач", which transliterated to English appears as just "pernach" or "pyernach", the latter better reflecting the pronunciation.
the new explanatory text on items (when you press alt) for life leech spells 'simultaneously' wrong (it says 'simultaniously')
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
"
the new explanatory text on items (when you press alt) for life leech spells 'simultaneously' wrong (it says 'simultaniously')

Also the same for thirsty mod (mana leech)

sweet deal.
The Pandemonius has a typo.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774909

The picture shows:
Chill Enemy for 1 second when hit

When it should be:
Chill Enemy for 1 second when Hit
A spelling mistake that lead to incorrect pronunciation in voice acting.

One of the prophecies, A Regal Death, when you complete it you hear Navali say "Blue blood drains from a cut-throat, and turns what it touches to gold".

The voice says 'cut-throat' as in one who cuts throats when I'm pretty sure it should be a throat that's been cut - a "cut throat". So spelling mistake (wrongly hyphenated) which lead to wrong voice acting perhaps?

Keep up the good work!
~DemiDemon~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info