Spelling mistakes and typos

Nessa says "Tala moana" to the Marauder. Haku says "Talamoana".
Mark and Rhys, I think you are quite good chaps.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Catarina's speech when leveling her up to 2 (I think), she talks about how we "don't own our body any more than the air that we breath..." should be breathe.
IGN = Tetti
Sorry if this isn't a typo or this was reported already though I'm pretty sure its a typo. On the map screen, mousing over "The Sewer Waterway" the text under it states "Nothing reeks like civiliSation."(I capitalized the letter) I'm pretty sure they meant civilization.
"
IamApples wrote:
Sorry if this isn't a typo or this was reported already though I'm pretty sure its a typo. On the map screen, mousing over "The Sewer Waterway" the text under it states "Nothing reeks like civiliSation."(I capitalized the letter) I'm pretty sure they meant civilization.
No, we did not. civilisation is the correct spelling. PoE uses New Zealand/British English, not American.
In the first post in the "Known Issues List - Read before posting." thread, "Chaos Inoculation" is spelled incorrectly near the bottom as "Chaos Innoculation".

Also, Elreon says "you're about to get your hands dirty" when his text says "...very dirty". Those may be reversed, I don't remember exactly. There are a *lot* of mistakes in the Masters' dialogue, FYI. I understand it's a lot of text, but I recommend having it re-proofread. I haven't played enough with Masters to have seen all their dialogue, but I've seen plenty of mistakes already. I'll post ones here if I remember them.
Last edited by desophos on Dec 9, 2014, 4:44:42 PM
Vagan says "let me bend your ear for a moment" when his text reads "let me bend your ear a moment".

Merveil spawns "Resplendant Constructs" whereas the correct spelling is "Resplendent".
Fixing these. Thanks, desophos.

I'll take another pass through all the Master dialogue, too.
Code warrior
New Templar start nodes are called "Mana and Life Regeneratoin" currently.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
If you collect the Thaumetic Sulphite before talking to Lady Dialla, the quest says something along the lines of "Explore the Solaris Temple to find a use for the Thaumetic Sulphite" with no period/full stop at the end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info