Spelling mistakes and typos

"
neohongkong wrote:
It is a buff that only grant from that golem if it is alive, but not when using the skill

Also it just similar to the pattern of the base gem

here is the gem text in 3.22

"
Golems grant (33-105) Life Regenerated per second

I'm only talking about the grammar.

"
Golems grant 10% of melee damage is taken from your Stone Golems' life before you

It's like two separate sentences mashed together. It doesn't say "golems grant a buff," and it doesn't say "a thing happens;" it says "golems grant a thing happens," which is nonsense. That's all I'm trying to point out.
Last edited by Freerunnr14 on Dec 18, 2023, 9:34:04 PM
Found a typo on the crit aura you get from the Perfect Pain Artist which reads when hovered:
"Critical Strike Multiplier: You have increased Cricial Strike Multiplier"
Last edited by SeppeSpellMane on Dec 18, 2023, 11:37:02 PM
The divination card The Mad King still says that a set of cards is exchanged for "Ultimatum aspect", even though these no longer exist. The wording of the card should be changed to "Vaal aspect". I have a screenshot of this, but probably that's not needed. Thx.
the holiday box we got for free, Azurite Alteration Extra Effect mtx i got from it, theres mistake in wording it says "WHEN YOU USE AND ORB" it should be AN not AND. thanks
"
Freerunnr14 wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:
It is a buff that only grant from that golem if it is alive, but not when using the skill

Also it just similar to the pattern of the base gem

here is the gem text in 3.22

"
Golems grant (33-105) Life Regenerated per second

I'm only talking about the grammar.

"
Golems grant 10% of melee damage is taken from your Stone Golems' life before you

It's like two separate sentences mashed together. It doesn't say "golems grant a buff," and it doesn't say "a thing happens;" it says "golems grant a thing happens," which is nonsense. That's all I'm trying to point out.

go to feedback. It is not a typo, or open a bug report thread to list ALL the golem gems that came with buff
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
On the 'cosmetics' tab under 'Extra Effects'

The 'Azurite Alteration Extra Effectt'
Message states: Adds and azurite effect when you use AND orb of alteration.

This should say, AN. Instead of AND.

https://imgur.com/a/iWzQuG6
The critical strike multiplier buff has the description "You have increased Cricial strike Multiplier"
In the forrest while talking to the (german) "Der Eidbrecher" Thread "Die Ablöse des Königs". The text starts with
<<set:M>><<set:S>><<set:MS>>Wenn <i>[ich] die

Last edited by PeterBlank on Jan 8, 2024, 3:15:11 PM
Vaal Impurity of Ice pop-up says "purity" vice "impurity"
I threw away the wrong item. I lost my way and threw a bow or a mirror. Can you get it back to me plz T_T
Name id 5432GG
name in game MFomakashi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info