Spelling mistakes and typos

3.23.0 patch notes

"Scarbs" -> Scarabs

The legacy jewel Replica Pure Talent still mention "unit" instead of "metre"

"
While your Passive Skill Tree connects to the Duelist's starting location, you gain:
+2 to Melee Strike Range

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
In the French language option, are the new ascendancies supposed to still be in English? Only one of the keystones is in French

You have increased Critical Strike Multiplier
"
neohongkong wrote:
The legacy jewel Replica Pure Talent still mention "unit" instead of "metre"

"
While your Passive Skill Tree connects to the Duelist's starting location, you gain:
+2 to Melee Strike Range

Still exists in 3.23
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
Harlowjenkins wrote:
In the French language option, are the new ascendancies supposed to still be in English? Only one of the keystones is in French

They have no budget to translate the game i guess

Cartograhper's Strongbox instead of Cartographer's Strongbox in Cross Contamination Challenge.

equip charm with Prefix 「Movement Speed cannot be modified to below base value」
somehow still be frozed by monster
Is it normal?
"
equip charm with Prefix 「Movement Speed cannot be modified to below base value」
somehow still be frozed by monster
Is it normal?

1. this is typo thread.
2. freeze requires action speed protection, not movement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info