Spelling mistakes and typos

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
ChadowsR wrote:
Not really a typo, but I just wasted 2ex at the start of the league cause the Cowl helmets and the Tempered by war legion keystone do the same thing even tho one says "reduced resistances" and the other says "less resistances".
The differences between them are exactly the same as between any other "reduced" and "less" modifiers in the game - "less" modifiers stack multiplicatively with any other modifiers to the same value, while "reduced" modifiers stack additively with any other modifiers to the same value. Two "10% reduced" modifiers to the same value are exactly the same as one "20% reduced" modifier, but that is not true of "less" modifiers.

Those aditives and multiplicatives not working properly for negative circunstances. Mathematically seens correctly, but for our items porpuses doesnt make sense(like i said in negative cases). In the example of cowl those aditives working as a multiplicative into negative resistences.
"
caiobach wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
ChadowsR wrote:
Not really a typo, but I just wasted 2ex at the start of the league cause the Cowl helmets and the Tempered by war legion keystone do the same thing even tho one says "reduced resistances" and the other says "less resistances".
The differences between them are exactly the same as between any other "reduced" and "less" modifiers in the game - "less" modifiers stack multiplicatively with any other modifiers to the same value, while "reduced" modifiers stack additively with any other modifiers to the same value. Two "10% reduced" modifiers to the same value are exactly the same as one "20% reduced" modifier, but that is not true of "less" modifiers.

Those aditives and multiplicatives not working properly for negative circunstances. Mathematically seens correctly, but for our items porpuses doesnt make sense(like i said in negative cases). In the example of cowl those aditives working as a multiplicative into negative resistences.

the dev insist their ez programming are intended . But they need to retire "reduced" and just use math symbol as personal advice . Way more programming for identify it is even/odd function
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jun 25, 2020, 2:54:18 AM
Hey,
I recently started to play with the new warcries and noticed two mistakes in the descriptions.

1. Enduring Cry
The gem description says it grands "+2% to all resistances per endurance charge". It only grants elemental resistances and no chaos resistance.

2. Seismic Cry
The gem description says "Exerted Attacks deal 30% more Damage per previous Attack Exerted by this Warcry".
This line is missing in the description of the skill.

Seismic Cry Gem

Seismic Cry Ability

Last edited by Zurm_ on Jun 27, 2020, 4:07:44 PM
Hey to the New Vulkan Programm it is really good and works well BUT when i want to use " Awakened POE Trade, Mercury Trade and Discord " the programms are not working with it only when i Tab out. if i have the Game on Windowed it works all well but if i do Windowed fullscreen the 3th. programms dont work. i hear this many time from some Friends too hope u can fix it Thank u for the Great game ;) ( my english is not so well sry btw )

Thank u guys and good luck

"
TheDevilTom wrote:
Hey to the New Vulkan Programm it is really good and works well BUT when i want to use " Awakened POE Trade, Mercury Trade and Discord " the programms are not working with it only when i Tab out. if i have the Game on Windowed it works all well but if i do Windowed fullscreen the 3th. programms dont work. i hear this many time from some Friends too hope u can fix it Thank u for the Great game ;) ( my english is not so well sry btw )

Thank u guys and good luck

it is not related to spelling mistake.....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I feel like there's something wrong with malediction line

Found typo in lifeforce collector. (see lifeforce count at the top of collector window)

"
TTBrian wrote:
I feel like there's something wrong with malediction line

Nothing wrong with that, just a mouthful.
I was just about to post about The Dark Seer.
The Dark Seer

"
Enemeies blinded by you while you while you are blinded have Malediction

Will be fixed
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info