Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Spelling mistakes and typos

"
T3st3r wrote:
Tarkleigh says someting like, "And since you're so bloody determined to cheat the breeches off death..." it should be "breeches of death".

No, the quote is a rewording of the phrase "to cheat/beat the pants off of someone." It's correct. :)
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Last edited by MonopolyLegend on Jun 17, 2012, 12:16:58 AM
Fixed, fixed, fixed, fixed...
Code warrior
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/8587/screenshot0000f.jpg

"has reward you" should be "has rewarded you".
Last edited by Pixelmancer on Jun 18, 2012, 4:50:38 PM
Fixed it. Thanks!
Code warrior
Not sure if this has been mentioned but there is a typo for "Deal with the Bandits".

When talking to Captain Fairgraves, after choosing the topic "Wraeclast", He responds: "That little jaunt cost me every man I had, and a good piece of my sanity. The only civilisation you'll find in Wraeclast is that which you take with you.

Instaid he should have replied: "That little jaunt cost me every man I had, and a good piece of my sanity. The only civilization you'll find in Wraeclast is that which you bring with you."
From dusk to dawn they fall in my traps,
monsters all dying and taking dirt naps.
At last I emerge with narry a scratch,
scrounging the field for any small catch.
A bauble? A jewel? A small golden ring?
A unique item would make my heart sing!
The double "the" is taken care of.

Civilisation spelled with an S instead of a Z is the correct British spelling, which is what we use in-game.

You're right about bring being more correct than take, since Fairgraves is currently located in Wraeclast.
Code warrior
"
Rhys wrote:
The double "the" is taken care of.

Civilisation spelled with an S instead of a Z is the correct British spelling, which is what we use in-game.

You're right about bring being more correct than take, since Fairgraves is currently located in Wraeclast.

Ah, thank you! I never knew the british spelled it different. I learned something today!
From dusk to dawn they fall in my traps,
monsters all dying and taking dirt naps.
At last I emerge with narry a scratch,
scrounging the field for any small catch.
A bauble? A jewel? A small golden ring?
A unique item would make my heart sing!
The level 62 Ezomyte Staff is spelled as Ezoymte Staff both in game and on the item-data webpage.
"
YoMicky wrote:
Found another one. The "Sygian Silverback" in River's Crossing in Act 2 should be Stygian Silverback to match the Stygian Apes that he leads.

Leveling a character and saw that they're still named Sygians. Just wanted to reiterate this just in case it was missed. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info