Beta Keys Sharing Thread (share a beta key with a fellow player)

It would be nice if someone spare me a Key

Tried to get it myself through races but fail horribly every time
Any help would save me from true desperateness
Would owe you forever if you find an extra beta key for me. This beta just caught me off-guard ... no money yet for the supporter packs :(. Playing since first beta ... with 3000+ hours.
IGN - Beyond League - SkypeFTWhihi
Prolly one of most dedicated player here would love a beta key. Have from 5000-6000+ hours played. Participated in every league since Domination and was top 20 in almost every league since. Hit level 100 in every league I played as well with more then 15 or more 100 characters my profile can prove it. If didn't have such bad internet service I would be a top streamer for Path of Exile. Anyways hopefully some one can be so kind and share a key <3
WTB Map drops since 2013
(I throw a bottle into the sea)
Plz if someone will have the kindness to give me a beta key I would be infinitely grateful. Long live has you!
I hope there are kind enough to give me beta keys, I am very interested to play this new beta path of exile but I have no money to buy supporter pack. Still trying to win races, but I am very grateful if any kindly give beta keys...
I will give my soul to the first generous person that would like to giveaway a beta key for myself. I believe my soul is worth it because it is a canadian soul. Our souls are blessed by the angels of kindness. We have to appologize to everyone in the world. Id be very sorry to have to take a beta key off of someone. It will be put to good use.

More canadians added to the world of demons and monsters can only help bring us all together.
hey there!! would love to have a beta key, and maybe a spare for a friend whom i always play with! thank you so much!!
Sad I wasnt sent one. I would like one as well if you any spares!
Tala Moana Warrior!
Really appreciated if i got one.

I'm poor AF. I'm studying (to be a math teacher) so I don't have a job atm.
I will reward with lot of cat gifs. Thanks.
Last edited by FedeS on Jun 8, 2017, 12:45:45 AM
Hi,

I would appreciate it if any kind soul would drop me a beta key please.

Thank you very much!
Last edited by idagnarus on Jun 7, 2017, 10:19:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info