The Twitch Prime Promotion is now Available in More Countries!

huh nice plan make gift for comunity and increase online on twitch
ign: HaruMamberu
Anyone has an issue when activating Twitch Prime in Australia? I tried many times and with different accounts but still stuck at Please try again after yes boss. etc etc .
my favorite twitch feature is when the spinning circle in the center of my screen goes away!

(Oh no! We can’t enable Twitch Prime on your account) :(
Not working. The worst promotion ever.
"
N4Z wrote:
Anyone has an issue when activating Twitch Prime in Australia? I tried many times and with different accounts but still stuck at Please try again after yes boss. etc etc .

What worked for me in Finland was unlinking Twitch from my PoE account and re-linking it. Apparently, there's some extra permissions required on Twitch to see the Prime loots that the old pre-prime linking didn't have.
IGN: ShadowMorph_
Nty
I setup the twitch prime last night from an Australian internet connection and it worked just fine.
I live in Perth.

When signing up via twitch prime, it sent me over to amazon prime first. signed into that (I already had an amazon account), then linked my twitch prime to my path of exile

said it would charge me $2.99 after 7 days blah blah.

Clicked the loot button and got my purples.
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
my favorite twitch feature is when the spinning circle in the center of my screen goes away!

Having conversations with support team for days now. Still same error.
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:

Having conversations with support team for days now. Still same error.

Same here(((. Support told me to choose the same country both in Amazon and Twitch, I have tried USA and other countries, still does not work.
"
dirty_tricks wrote:
btw which countries are added?

Yeah kinda dumb they don't actually list them.
Nothing to see here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info