The Twitch Prime Promotion is now Available in More Countries!

free purple stuff, GGG is the best!
btw which countries are added?
ign: WarriorsOfEternity Scion Battle Spectromancer low life 8 auras | Domination (Standart) League | Life
ign: _Forsaken Shadow Dual Dagger Melee Crit 40k dps (68k abyssus) | Standart League | wasted
Is the bitching finally gonna stop now?
This is great news. Kudos to amazon and twitch for finally realizing that the internet is worldwide. Death to geoblocking.

ye very cool... but still can't get it because to start any trial any Amazon crap ask to add Credit card... what i (and 95%+ of the netherlands) Don't have...
Too bad i went through the process of faking this.

I even gave them the BLizzard address.

Ahh well.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
anvilgod wrote:
Is the bitching finally gonna stop now?

You clearly haven't read the thread....
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Does GGG staff have nothing to say on how to get Twitch Prime to work with Amazon Prime?!?
"
BellonaAgain wrote:
Does GGG staff have nothing to say on how to get Twitch Prime to work with Amazon Prime?!?

If you go here you can link your Amazon and Twitch accounts.

Then go to Twitch and click on the crown in the navbar to claim the rewards.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Hi there,

Please email support@grindinggear.com where one of our team may be able to help you. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info