Race Event 92: 2 Week Mayhem

The rewards were given out already ?
I have one question...
I'm qualify to lvl 30 so I will receive the beta keys and etc, and my question is how I will receive (from private message or in game shop)?
this is the first time I raced so I don't know how it works yet...
And I don't receive nothing at this point...

cumps
DunDevil23
Last edited by DunDevil23 on Jul 9, 2017 1:32:33 PM
"
Completed 7 ChallengesDunDevil23 wrote:
I have one question...
I'm qualify to lvl 30 so I will receive the beta keys and etc, and my question is how I will receive (from private message or in game shop)?
this is the first time I raced so I don't know how it works yet...
And I don't receive nothing at this point...

cumps
DunDevil23

You have a (very) small CHANCE to receive the rewards, it's 300 keys randomly distributed among everyone who got to level 30 or more in all the 2 week mayhem races, same with the other items.
So.... the rewards have been awarded? Really wish they would announce when rewards are distributed, and maybe a list of the names of people of who got what. Some of us have quite a few MTX's and scrolling through trying to sort out what you already own versus things that may be new is kind of a shit way to find out if you got something or not. Maybe a PM to all participants letting them know if they were awarded something, or if they did not receive a reward would be nice. I would still be appreciative of a message in my inbox saying "Thank you for participating in our 2 week Mayhem Race Event! We are sorry, but you were not of the random reward participants! Check the forums to see our race events list for another chance! ~GGG Dev Team"
Yeah, I can't remember how or where I got ghostflame footprints or lightning footprints, but possibly one came from this event? Really should have a message or note go out to the winners.
Got the raven wings with my clown Saboteur Feelsgoodman.Cool event ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info