Race Event 92: 2 Week Mayhem

The rewards were given out already ?
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
I have one question...
I'm qualify to lvl 30 so I will receive the beta keys and etc, and my question is how I will receive (from private message or in game shop)?
this is the first time I raced so I don't know how it works yet...
And I don't receive nothing at this point...

cumps
DunDevil23
This is the time killer, when we reach the end of the soul and break it apart...
facing the ultimate soul eater... | Omnia Cinis Aequat | Veritas Super Mortuo
Last edited by DunDevil23 on Jul 9, 2017, 1:32:33 PM
"
DunDevil23 wrote:
I have one question...
I'm qualify to lvl 30 so I will receive the beta keys and etc, and my question is how I will receive (from private message or in game shop)?
this is the first time I raced so I don't know how it works yet...
And I don't receive nothing at this point...

cumps
DunDevil23

You have a (very) small CHANCE to receive the rewards, it's 300 keys randomly distributed among everyone who got to level 30 or more in all the 2 week mayhem races, same with the other items.
So.... the rewards have been awarded? Really wish they would announce when rewards are distributed, and maybe a list of the names of people of who got what. Some of us have quite a few MTX's and scrolling through trying to sort out what you already own versus things that may be new is kind of a shit way to find out if you got something or not. Maybe a PM to all participants letting them know if they were awarded something, or if they did not receive a reward would be nice. I would still be appreciative of a message in my inbox saying "Thank you for participating in our 2 week Mayhem Race Event! We are sorry, but you were not of the random reward participants! Check the forums to see our race events list for another chance! ~GGG Dev Team"
Yeah, I can't remember how or where I got ghostflame footprints or lightning footprints, but possibly one came from this event? Really should have a message or note go out to the winners.
Got the raven wings with my clown Saboteur Feelsgoodman.Cool event ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info