Race Event 92: 2 Week Mayhem

You would think they'd at least let me use skin transfer on items that will be deleted anyways. >_>;
"
Kiwi2016 wrote:
Can you change ascendancy in this race AFTER you have already ascended ? I remember it was not possible in some old races

"
Dan_GGG wrote:

Changing your Ascendancy Class has been disabled for the event.[/i]

“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

-
Last edited by Ezanne on Aug 6, 2022, 2:43:49 AM
"
Ezanne wrote:
How to create a character in this race? It says "registration open" but i don't see anything in that box under my character list

Make sure you're running the non-beta (2.6) client; then its here: https://i.imgur.com/KhVA8gZ.jpg
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Lol. How it is possible to lvl up so fast after lvl 91+?
A Mayhem mod on Zana will be fun, the current modes not worth spending the money and effort
so Softcore get nothing ??? olny hc get rewards?
So if someone hit 100 on a class already there's no point in going for that demi right? or is it randomly selected if multiple people hit 100 on the same class
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

After the end of the event, the character is converted into standard?
Void league, ur character will be destroyed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info