[3.6] Milky's Scorching Ray Totems (updating process)

"
pickupcash wrote:
I'm trying this build now and I'm close to hitting L40 so I was watching your Act 4 playthrough video and I noticed right after you switched to RF Totems, you have 2 of them plus a Searing Bond totem after you skilled Ancestral Bond. But you do not have Soul Mantle yet. So how are you getting 3 totems?

I apologize if this was asked already but I couldn't find it in the thread.

-EDIT-
Duh! I just now saw it is part of the Searing Bond gem.

thats why Searing bond is good in the build too ;)

acts as a extra totem, scales with our buffs/debuffs, scales with most of the damage nodes...

mainly used for singletarget or some harbinger encounters... stuff where some extra dmg is wanted
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Edit : Sorry I made a mistake my bad.
Last edited by Ozaira on Aug 19, 2017, 11:07:30 AM
Wanted to give a shout out , nice build, so far so good in the new league, haven't really come across any problems so far, level 53 , cant wait till end game comes along soon.

Nice build bro, until now no problem doing tier 8 maps, and i don't have (yet) the Doryanis Catalyst or tukohama's shield. TY
I have another question about CWDT. If I want to use enduring cry + immortal call + CWDT, what lvls should those gems optimal be? lvl 1 CWDT + lvl 3 immortal call + lvl 20 enduring cry?
"
Deadlyshine wrote:
I have another question about CWDT. If I want to use enduring cry + immortal call + CWDT, what lvls should those gems optimal be? lvl 1 CWDT + lvl 3 immortal call + lvl 20 enduring cry?

CWDT 9 IC 11 EC 20
Milky today i had a Soul Mantle 6l. i dont know gem use to 6l. RF + Burning damge + ELenment Focous + Increased area of effect (boss concentrated effect) + swift afflictinon + ?. help me. thanks
"
piritpham wrote:
Milky today i had a Soul Mantle 6l. i dont know gem use to 6l. RF + Burning damge + ELenment Focous + Increased area of effect (boss concentrated effect) + swift afflictinon + ?. help me. thanks

just look in the gem section. (i cannot believe i even responded to this)

Last edited by Milkyslice on Aug 20, 2017, 6:08:18 AM
"
Milkyslice wrote:

Milky pls hold my hand while I'm playing and tell me what to do. :)

P.S Too lazy to read guide.
"
Sidad wrote:
"
Milkyslice wrote:

Milky pls hold my hand while I'm playing and tell me what to do. :)

P.S Too lazy to read guide.

I mean, some people say that there are no dumb questions... i think there are some.

Dumb questions are the ones where the answer is already clearly answered before the question is asked.

i understand when some guys, especially not that good with english or are new to the game, don't understand every word i write. No problem with that. I am open for many questions... but many are already answered with some ctrl + f "keyword" ;)

Last edited by Milkyslice on Aug 20, 2017, 9:01:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info