[3.6] Milky's Scorching Ray Totems (updating process)

what lab points are used if you go Chieftain?
"
Sigx wrote:
what lab points are used if you go Chieftain?

first tukohama then ramako
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
At what level you would recommend me to go for Merciless Lab? Got one shoted by Argus at level 69.
"
andersoon wrote:
At what level you would recommend me to go for Merciless Lab? Got one shoted by Argus at level 69.

usually i run it at you level. Just use a decoy totem + rf totem + searing bond on the bosses and have a easy time

"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
andersoon wrote:

usually i run it at you level. Just use a decoy totem + rf totem + searing bond on the bosses and have a easy time

Yeah.. i upgraded my gear at lvl 70, got the Lioneye's shield and other stuf.
Was able to easily do the lab now.

Thanks for replying, I'm enjoying a lot this build so far.
Last edited by andersoon on Dec 21, 2017, 4:57:20 PM
DELETED
Last edited by GOSARN on Dec 28, 2017, 5:24:35 PM
Hey man, thanks a lot for the build, one quick question:

Do you put searing bond into Doryani's, or does it require a full 4L? Just wondering if Doryani's elemental proliferation make up for the loss of elemental focus gem. Cheers!
Is there an other option if i dont like the scorching ray setup?
I have no totem space free , u know an other cwdt setup?
"
cencen wrote:
Hey man, thanks a lot for the build, one quick question:

Do you put searing bond into Doryani's, or does it require a full 4L? Just wondering if Doryani's elemental proliferation make up for the loss of elemental focus gem. Cheers!

sure you can, but elemental proliferation does nothing for searing bond.
Is there an other option if i dont like the scorching ray setup?
I have no totem space free , u know an other cwdt setup?

for normal mapping its not needed, but is a significant singletarget dmg increase for any boss where you have the time to use SR, even as a single gem for selfcast to reduce the resists further.

cwdt has a few option with: immortal call, tempest shield, arctic breath/vortex, frostwall, ball lightning + blind, high lvl cwdt with molten shell + golem (lazy mans recast) and several other things. Those are the ones i used in the past

Thanks for your answer. I was wondering what I should do to gain more tankiness? I chose to go Chieftain, lv 90 and 6k8 life and capped resist atm, but some T13 bosses or packs seem to oneshot me, there's no way I could survive say minotaure. Any tips to get tankier? Thanks a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info