Breach and Legacy as Core Game Mechanics

(🌸=◡=)

BRING 3,0
"
Ayla_Skirata wrote:
The Leaguestones would make standard not so boring. I would actually play standard.

Exactly, I was really looking forward to leaguestones in Standard league. Quite sad to be honest, I get the fact that it's probably a mess to start a new temp league with, but it would make permanent league(s) so much better in my opinion.

Leaguestones seem like an amazing way of personalizing the gameplay experience, making the game much more variable. The whole concept is excellent... sure, management can be clunky, but that's something which could had been improved.
Last edited by pathfinding on May 30, 2017, 8:01:07 PM
Somewhat happy that Legacy isn't being integrated into what's to come (at least initially). If there was an easier way to manage leaguestones I'd be all for trying the change. As it stands now though, I'm happy that things might become simpler than they were throughout Legacy.

:D
I hope you rethink legacy, I thought it was a great mechanic that allowed varied gameplay, and I think zana mods weren't well received because they were much too expensive for what you received. The same goes for many of the leaguestones, they just didn't do much because the league was already implemented into the core game, and just seemed like regular play.
lmao, rip Hand of Wisdom and Action. Watch the prices plummet over the next month since the mods itself will be getting a buff.
League stones are so much more inclusive then Zana is - Zana is an extremely expensive option to maintain for the vast majority of people, and league stones put all league mods within every players reach - not just the richest players.

League stone system is not perfect - its a great idea, that needs to be further deveoped... not scrapped and ignored.
3.0 is becoming less and less exciting. First ES gets gutted, now no leaguestones...
I'll miss Legacy a lot. It was a fantastic glimpse at the old POE I once knew.

I'm confident you'll find ways to keep things exciting in the future. Remember how many of these random encounters a new player has now....PoE has a lot of elements than it did about four years ago.

I'm hoping flasks and movement skills get reworked/nerfed in the upcoming patch. Whirling Blades + Fortify is silly. What's even sillier is how spelcasters are taking advantage of Fortify which ruins its sole purpose to begin with.

Supporter packs when?!
Okay, hoarding is useless with Leaguetones if they are useless to Scrubcore.

Gotta farm them out before league end then....

Leaguestones were a *BIIIIIGGGG* attraction to Legacy..., I am sorry for saying this, but 3.0.0 might be less of an attraction now.
Last edited by iamnotspock on May 30, 2017, 8:02:39 PM
Good news for me. I hate leaguestones. I like what they do but hate having to put them on and stuff like that. Tedious to have to run leaguestones, zana mods, roll the map, add prophecies, use sextants.

If Zana provides league mods again standard won't be as boring as in this league either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info