[3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM #

Bandits 3.0 please ? and The Pantheon
"
Cordovan wrote:
Andse, has the incr-Dur in your gloves any effect at all? - Is not the LVL much too high?

Anyway, this build is incredible cool!

It's only the triggere gem that is level restricted. Inc duration works at max level.
"
rvrr wrote:
Bandits 3.0 please ? and The Pantheon

Hi! Everything is on build description in passive skill tree section, for lazy people:
Bandits: ALIRA or kill All
Why Alira ---> CLICK HERE

Pantheon (not giving much) is your own choice
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
What do you think about using

Got this Uber enchant. According to Path of Building its better DPS than 40% Damage. Went dual curse and killed Minotaur on corrupted unident Map - deathless with Tremor Rod as CI. Tremor Rod 5l with good rolls is best choice for endgame. Because of laying speed you can spam mines and run around.
"
SuperDumbo wrote:

Got this Uber enchant. According to Path of Building its better DPS than 40% Damage. Went dual curse and killed Minotaur on corrupted unident Map - deathless with Tremor Rod as CI. Tremor Rod 5l with good rolls is best choice for endgame. Because of laying speed you can spam mines and run around.

Can you please post your gear here?
Yes i can. I take different things for mapping, Izaro and Guardians.
And i playing with Steam Controller...
Last edited by SuperDumbo on Aug 28, 2017, 1:29:31 PM
Wow your Rolls are so good SuperDumbo!
You skilled CI and have no Defense Problems?
How much ES u have?
What Is your thrird Jewel?
What do u think about Shavronnes? ES-Chest?

I am still unsure about stay at CI or going back to MoM cause lots of the guys play it in Endgame...
Currently have Big Problems to survive in Maps > 6

Third Jewel is that one which converts life to ES. My ES is different to what Guardian i fight. The highest ES i have with 8.5k for Chimera, the lowest for Hydra with Devotos with 6.1k and for easy mapping i take Tremor Rod and Devotos with ~5,5k ES. The mobility is your main defence i take permanent like 5k hits and run around... on bosses. Regular mapping you freeze everything.
I bought and than sold Shavronnes it's too low ES with Tremor Rod. Only if you can get it 6linked using ES shild. Much better items are:
is it a must to have such different setups for the guardians?
I would love to have the best "allrounder" setup.
I think tremor rod fails for the setup cause of the missing ES from shield right?
How the fuck u get that insane 40% Frostbold damage on devoto? just lucK?
thanks for u reply!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info