Lightning Golem Crescendo ♫ All Content / HC Focused / Not Casual-Friendly

hopefully you sorted it out - but lightning golems give you a mini wrath aura which adds lightning damage to your spells\attacks - the purpose of avatar of fire is to ensure you deal only fire damage to proc EE for the debuff.
Love this build :D took down shaper like nothing in a party with my friend who never tried shaper before. Great stuff thx alot :D
"
FrenchThugz wrote:
Am I missing something somewhere? How does Avatar of fire help our golems do dmg? What purpose does it play for us?
Sorry for the late reply! As jakepbrown said above, it makes it much easier to proc Elemental Equilibrium.

"
Zoptar wrote:
Love this build :D took down shaper like nothing in a party with my friend who never tried shaper before. Great stuff thx alot :D
Glad you're having fun and best of luck to you :)

(Note regarding this thread and 3.4 and beyond: For better or worse, the build's basically still the same, despite the continual power creep. I haven't really played POE in a while and I have a feeling I won't be coming back anytime soon, so I just want to apologize ahead of time for the lack of updates and late responses. Anyway, hope you all take care and have fun out there. :)
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
Last edited by tomatopotato on Jan 18, 2019, 8:07:57 AM
I really wish someone could find a way to make this build work in 3.21 :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info