LavaBurst

"
Nemoch wrote:
Thanks for the help. Got 7.5k health and was able to tank a lot more things. What pDPS exquisite blade do you think we should get before transitioning from oro's?

according to the pob, after 570-580 pdps with 20% crit chance suffix exquisite blades starts to get better than oro's.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Hello, nice build you got there.

Could you tell me why you did not allocate iron grip in your passive tree?
The projectile damage does not benefit with iron grip?
"
Hello, nice build you got there.

Could you tell me why you did not allocate iron grip in your passive tree?
The projectile damage does not benefit with iron grip?

iron grip only buffs physical damage based proj damage. for sword tree it wasnt the best choice to go there cause the path to ranger area gets very long and makes you end up losing a lot of dps more than you get.

for oro's its simply useless.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
So...I am guessing this build can't handle reflect ? Or am I missing something ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:
So...I am guessing this build can't handle reflect ? Or am I missing something ?

for oro's reflect is not even a problem.

For Exquisite Blade users, it could be a problem but since berserker has 100% leech reflect is not an issue. just don't one shot yourself. with VP you can recover what you lost with just one hit. Since build is using kaom's heart reflect can't one shot you easily. While mapping you don't need very high dps either. Using Multistrike or/and Chain helps dealing wtih reflect without losing map clearing speed.

berserker is like obelix from Asterix series. He fell to Vinktar Flask Cauldron when he was very young, he walks around like vinktar is up all the time. : ) 100% leech is just crazy.

Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 25, 2017, 10:36:40 AM
You really seem to like marauder but I am still going to ask it.

Is there any other class viable ? I was thinking about Slayer and Scion(with something like Elementalist/Assassin). In 3.0 scion seems to be a decent option for 2h crit builds.

what do you think ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Last edited by azamantes on Jul 27, 2017, 5:37:10 AM
well, you got my eye on your build, only question is it going to be viable for 3.0? if yes than probably this is what will be my 3.0 build to start with . . .
"
azamantes wrote:
You really seem to like marauder but I am still going to ask it.

Is there any other class viable ? I was thinking about Slayer and Scion(with something like Elementalist/Assassin). In 3.0 scion seems to be a decent option for 2h crit builds.

what do you think ?

berserker has significantly higher dps than any other subclass for 2 handed builds. You may do it with pathfinder + vinktar. But according to my tests berserker has around 40-45% more damage. I just leveled a marauder for this build after i did some tests on pob.

"
diabloxxx400 wrote:
well, you got my eye on your build, only question is it going to be viable for 3.0? if yes than probably this is what will be my 3.0 build to start with . . .

at 3.0, this build loses nothing, instead we have way better melee gems at 3.0. Things are getting better. I'll play this build in league and put videos here. Keep in touch
will do for sure, also only now read full build info, and got question/idea for going as cheap as possible guess decent life based armors also should work nice, or even getting belly just for pure stats instead of kaoms also should be an option? what you think, point based on build being league starter, also saw flicker strike noted somewhere is it fits in build for clear speed, fits nice even on 5 l chest :), considering molten strike being single target attack?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info