Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

"
One word: Tunnelbear.

Come on people, there's VPNs aplenty! Am I the only one watching Doctor Who on the BBC website through a free VPN?

They now check where your CC is issued.
We dreamed only the greatest dreams.

Как говорили Оккам, Ницше и Шакьямуни, встретившись и немного выпив: "Отсекай лишнее. Или лишнее отсечет тебя. И тогда ты познаешь истину".
Last edited by Docu on May 27, 2017, 9:43:31 AM
"
Docu wrote:
"

Come on people, there's VPNs aplenty! Am I the only one watching Doctor Who on the BBC website through a free VPN?

They've starteed it today? Because I got the items yesterday and there was no problem with the credit card info (admittedly, I changed the billing address to Blizzard's address before I went through with it, just for giggles).

thx GGG. yes, where ur card's issued is the only problem.
First of all, thanks!

I was wondering... are those item consumed on use? If so, is there a way to extract the effect from the item where it was placed?

Just because would be a waste using those item on something that might be changed in a while...
"
"
Docu wrote:
"

They've starteed it today? Because I got the items yesterday and there was no problem with the credit card info (admittedly, I changed the billing address to Blizzard's address before I went through with it, just for giggles).

VPN OK
TELEFON NUMBER FUCK OFF
MTX looks good ...

but can't be bothered signing yet another account up elsewhere.

throwawayplz

edit: Lucked out with Amazon Prime \o/
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Last edited by RaiseTheSteaks on May 27, 2017, 12:14:13 PM
"
Acmeth wrote:
This is a shit thing that happen I'm sure GGG did not had plans to cock block a large part of their community, but still sucks that it happen it would be nice if GGG could find a way to help those out there that can't get twitch prime into the chance to get the stuff. Is a nice way to promote things GGG helps twitch prime get promoted and Twitch Prime helps GGG promote PoE but when a good part of the community gets left out because region stuff is kinda shitty.

For the people that say but they are only MTX and stuff and why do we bother with trying to get it so badly, look its item that will cost money and we are humans we like shinny free stuff and if there is a chance to get it why won't we try to get it and it sucks and is frustrating to be so close and not be able to get it because some stupid thing as region blocks Specialy since its FREE personally I like purple it hurt me that I missed prophecy league and could not but support pack for it Q.Q or get any of the league cosmetics but oh well that is my bad for not paying attention but dammit being so close to taste it just to get told oh because you don't live in any of this countries or don't own a CC or DC from them you can't get this shinny stuff.

And honestly what would have happen if it had been the other way around all the "minor" countries get it but the "big" places like USA don't that would be crazy.

I have present for you: "................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"
"
Pigowallace wrote:
First of all, thanks!

I was wondering... are those item consumed on use? If so, is there a way to extract the effect from the item where it was placed?

Just because would be a waste using those item on something that might be changed in a while...

I'd like to know this as well. The descriptions read almost like they're consumed on first use. The official announcement doesn't seem to indicate clearly one way or another, though.

If they're account-wide re-usable, I'll gladly apply these now and enjoy them a bit.

If consumed on first use, I won't ever be able to justify applying these bonuses until I have an "end game character" sorted out. No sense in me applying the weapon effect now for example, if it's being naturally replaced in a few levels.

Edit: Also, if they are re-usable, is it bound to the first character or account-wide?
Last edited by DrewUniverse on May 27, 2017, 12:15:11 PM
I wish I had twitch prime ... or money Q_Q
GGG thanks for the Twitch Prime offer! I have Amazon Prime, and never new Twitch Prime is part of a free option.

Aswell as the new MTX, I now have a new place for video and streaming content.

Have a great day!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info