Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

./sploosh

Thank you to both Twitch and GGG
Pretty dissapointed. I never though that you GGG would do this.

I'm a regular costumer, whenever you offer me something good I pay my respect to this game by buying something to you, but now, even If I want to pay, I can't

One of the most important things that made this game better (for me at least) compared to every single game on the net, is the fact that It was fair with everyone, now you just made a bad move and turned like everyone else, unfair.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Kajean wrote:
I only got the Purple Weapon and Purple Portal. No Purple Footprints. Plz send help.

I've manually added these to your account now. Sorry for the delay!

so bex is this the direction ggg is heading by making promotions that not every one can have cause ill just sell up shop now if thats the case and stop wasting my money on supporter packs for a company that cant even make an offer to the counrty they live in let alone adress why they screwed so many countries out of selection ? ?

the reason alot of the player base u have is for good customer service ..... this is a fuckin joke mayaswell go back to blizzard at least i know they dont care for me unlike the fakes ggg are becoming in there growth
twitch premium requires you enter your give your credit card number to amazon AHAHA NO THX
Edit; I wasn't too thrilled about this
IGN: SugoiNL
Last edited by SugoiNL on Jun 28, 2019, 5:11:58 PM
Can agree with the guy above me 100% . I really did have hope for GGG , but yet again they get in this spot where all they care is money . I'll be honest now , I love this game , but the way they approach issues is horrible . Even now , this was supposed to be a good thing right ? " Oh you get some free mtx " for clicking some buttons here and there ,yet they get 50 pages of complains only , I think I saw some unrelated spam posts too and a few thanking as well ,but the rest of 48 pages are only complains and people trying some weird ass shenanigans to try to go around this . Seen some who succeeded , seen some which failed . Nevertheless , GGG will be new Blizzard now , where as long as they get their money , they don't care anymore . Was really fun these years ,watched my favorite game evolve and it warmed my heart when I saw it was getting more popular by day . With this being said ,I hope the future is not as dark as I see it , and as a last add , maybe , just maybe instead of saying " those of you who can't get it for free, will be able to buy it " to just say , " if you made any points purchase of x.xx $ you can also get them free " . Best of luck friends .
Finally they show hes face. I hope now people understand what GGG is, they dont care about game community they care only about money...partnership with Amazon Prime that supports Tprime - jesus biggest scam in the internet...and all this non stop micro transactions with enormous price...I realy hope this game will die right after 3.0...

Best wishes to thous fools who will continue play this)
Dear staff,

I am a Hong Kong player playing in international server, can I still join this event?
"
catpoping wrote:
Dear staff,

I am a Hong Kong player playing in international server, can I still join this event?

No . This " event " is only for the regions selected, is not important on what server you play , but from where in the world you are .
"
byblo wrote:
twitch premium requires you enter your give your credit card number to amazon AHAHA NO THX

Why is that so bad? I have actually been using amazon for all my bookshopping for years, plus on the few occasions I have been in contact with their support they have been great.

And big surprise, many online shops needs your credit card info :)

As for all the comments on how "bad" GGG is, come on guys, this offer that only is for some region is not all that good, but with 3.0 coming about, that clearly shows how dedicated they are to the game and community. I mean, they could have just rolled out a new league, but instead they updated their whole game with 6 new acts. The free to play game I might mention.

Don't over do the self entitlement, while this might not have been a really good marketing move, at least GGG is simultaneously making a good game for all of us. Keep some perspective.
Last edited by aaOzymandias on May 26, 2017, 5:52:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info