Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

Yeah, followed the steps - have Twitch Prime - linked & unlinked my account a few times -- still not getting the loots. :-/

EDIT: FIXED:

Had to click on the first link in this thread to "Sign up for the 30-day Twitch Prime" thingy (even though I was already a Twitch Prime member), and from there it fixed itself and linked correctly, and I was able to get my loots.
Last edited by infiniteg33k on May 23, 2017, 5:26:24 PM
Same, account is linked to twitch but no mtx. Bex halp.
These effects look amazing. Works especially great with breachlord cape.

You have to login in twitch and claim the token.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on May 23, 2017, 5:24:10 PM
We've added an extra step in the news post. Please try signing into your Twitch account on twitch.tv and click the crown in the top right corner to claim the offer.
didn't you guys already make this announcement last week
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
NOT ENOUGH PURPLE
Cant get twitch prime in chile.
yay.
K, got it working, but the weapon mtx doesn't double for dual wield like most weapon mtxs you can only get one of, is this a bug?
"
I followed the steps but I didn't get my twitch prime stuff. Feels bad man.

same here

"
infiniteg33k wrote:
Yeah, followed the steps - have Twitch Prime - linked & unlinked my account a few times -- still not getting the loots. :-/

EDIT: FIXED:

Had to click on the first link in this thread to "Sign up for the 30-day Twitch Prime" thingy (even though I was already a Twitch Prime member), and from there it fixed itself and linked correctly, and I was able to get my loots.

did not fix for me

EDIT: I HAD TO *UNLINK* THEN *RELINK* MY ACCOUNT, WORKING NOW
IGN @dime
Last edited by dime on May 23, 2017, 5:38:49 PM
"Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country."

Great!! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info