Get the Purple Portal, Purple Weapon Effect and Purple Footprints Free with Twitch Prime!

I know some are upset but ..... They are trying to load up the database at twitch and amazon with your email addy and credit card info.... in return you get a few purple things IF... You are in a country they want to focus on loading their database with.

Watch your email inbox start filling up with ads and sales promo material very soon if you signed up!

I am not against it at all, if it works for you then got for it! Just make sure you understand that is actually a tool to get your info into a database.

Enjoy !
Sorry! Twitch Prime isn’t available in your country.
Well..
"
Inscaped wrote:
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
Stop whining.
If you really want to get the mtx just use a vpn; create new accounts and redeem the effects. Sure, it requires some work but it's cheaper than paying ggg for something they are giving away for free to a handful of people cause twitch prime is a shady deal.

And to the other whiners that cry it's not free... Sure it is. First month of twitch prime is free. Plenty of time to redeem the effects and cancel the subscription without paying a dime.
FYI the card must be issued in one of the listed countries. But those MTX will be available during the beta in another promotion, like was said a couple days ago.

Just to point out, this is false information. Your card DOES NOT need to have been issued in eligible countries. How do I know? Because my card was issues in Poland and that's definitely not on the list. What has to come from eligible countries is your IP (use opera or vpn) and billing address, but it doesn't have to match the credit card, since it's not billed. Just use address and phone of random hotel from booking.com.
So people from few rich countries get it for free and people from other countries that include all not so rich countries have to pay or do some shady stuff with credit cards. Thanks GGG/Twitch. Tell your new partner how people feel about them.
If Twitch Prime is not available for your country, use some free VPN. Then you can link your prime account to your PoE profile ;) It works! You are welcome :)

Last edited by Zookee on May 24, 2017, 4:29:41 AM
Done, thankyou. Hope this brings access to a previously untapped audience.
"

This promotion is only available to Path of Exile account holders located in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria and Belgium.

Seems quite unfair to me that everyone else has to pay to get them!
Nothing to see here.
Does it take time to go to the account? Can't see anything in my Micro transaction Tabs?
sad story:
This promotion is only available to Path of Exile account holders located in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria and Belgium.
Booooooooo!
I'd say first world problem, but, well, yeah, heh...
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info