[2.6] The Perfect Form Cold Bladeflurry w/ Dreamfeather (Guardians/Shaper/Uber Atziri)

Hello guys i want to share my current build which i am playing since league start. It is very well balanced and ethical and if u are careful it can do all contents deathless.

The idea of this build is to convert phys to Cold damage as much as possible and increase it significantly with Dreamfeathers and The Perfect Form

Edit:
Videos:(Updated with Uber Atziri now)
A friend showed me how to create videos. I didnt know that Nvidia can record videos.
Well i was kinda very nervous while recording, so i often forgot to use Vaal lightning trap, Vaal Haste, sometimes used my flasks 2xtimes in a row and so on. So please forgive me :)

Spoiler

Guardians
Chimera
Hydra
Minotaur
Phoenix

Shaper
Shaper

Uber Atziri
Uber Atziri

Pro:
+can do all endgame contents
+very strong boss killer
+Reflect proof with vaal pact
+over 100k Evasion, 36% Dodge, 46% Spell dodge
+ethical Build

Cons:
-5.5k up to 6k+ life, volatile with dmg/-max res mods can one shot you
-clear speed is ok
-not Budget friendly, min max can cost a fortune
-high level required (lvl 92+)

This is how the Dps against e.g. Shaper/Guardians looks like (this build is able to facetank Shapersbeam with or without Flasks) - Screenshots made from "Path of Building"

http://imgur.com/a/d4k3x

Required Gear
Spoiler

Required Flasks
Spoiler

You can also use non legacy Taste of hate, and if you want more dps u can use Lion's Roar flask instead of The Wise Oak (effective dps from 970k up to 990k against Shaper)

Jewels
Spoiler
Priority order: %Life - %Area/Melee Dmg - %Cold Dmg - Attack speed - Cold res

Gem Links
Spoiler

Chest: Blade Flurry - Cold Penetration - Added Cold Damage - Elemental Focus - Weapon Elemental Damage - Inc Area (Concentrated Effect against strong bosses)

Gloves: Grace - Herald of Ice - Purity of Ice - Enlighten Gem

If u dont have +1 level Gloves, you gonna need lvl 4 Enlighten Gem - best choice would be lvl 4 enlighten and +1 level gloves. Also 15% Grace Mana reservation is manditory. I you dont have the currency for lvl 4 enlighten or 15% Grace Mana reservation drop Purity of ice or Herald of ice

Boots or Helmet: Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Bloodmagic // Increased Duration - Vaal lightning trap - Arctic Armour - Vaal haste/grace

Weapons: Ancestral Warchief/Protector - Culling Strike - (3rd what ever u prefer) // Frostbomb - Curse on hit - Frostbite

My Current Gear
Spoiler

Bandits
Spoiler
Oak - Kraitlyn - Kraitlyn

My current Passive Tree
level 99

My Passive Tree is quite simple and shows u how to proceed when starting from level one. I recommend to take flask nodes @ lvl 93+ and higher. To facetank Shapers beam it is not manditory to keep up your flasks. For more life at lower levels (<92 and lower) get a leather belt to reach 6k life earlier.

Ascendary Class: Raider

Level Progression:
Spoiler
Well i started first with spectral throw and used Ballistric Mastery. Blade flurry shows only its potential if u have some area nodes. When i was able to use my dreamfeathers + The Perfect Form i respected Ballistric Mastery ~lvl 66.

lvl 50
http://poeurl.com/blqn
lvl 80
http://poeurl.com/blqe
lvl 90
http://poeurl.com/blqi

For SC: u can start killing Guardians @lvl86+, Shaper/Uber Atziri @lvl88+ depending on your gear you can do them deathless.
For HC: If you want to kill all Guardians and Shaper/Uber Atziri deathless, i recommend to do it @lvl90+

Best regards Zodrac
Last edited by Zodrac on Jun 16, 2017, 5:55:59 PM
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2017, 6:02:06 AM
looks AMAZING

you have a tree for Spectral Throw ??
Last edited by mypitz on May 24, 2017, 8:08:41 AM
"
mypitz wrote:

you have a tree for Spectral Throw ??

hmm i have a Skilltree for Spectral Throw, but the Spectral throw version isnt Double Ele reflect proof (mod + monster) because u need to drop Purity of Ice. Damage with Spectral throw is lower than with Bladeflurry and i didnt tested it against Shaper and Uber Atziri. But when i have time i will also do a Section for Spectral throw version for ppl who wants more Map clearing speed.
Honestly this build is fucking amazing. But it's bladeflurry. It's boring :( Kudos tho bro for doing an ethical life build. I'm currently working on a 3.0 Life based wand build that will finish with 7k+ hp. Hope fully it works out :)
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
Iamod wrote:
Honestly this build is fucking amazing. But it's bladeflurry. It's boring :( Kudos tho bro for doing an ethical life build. I'm currently working on a 3.0 Life based wand build that will finish with 7k+ hp. Hope fully it works out :)

Thank you :), yeah i also think Bladeflurry is boring, but i already tried every damn possible options, and i also wasted around 30ex+ just to 6off color my 2nd Perfect form chest (4r2b) to test some other skills and weapon variants (Soultaker + Dreamfeather combo with Earthquake, Sunder etc., Dual Dreamfeather with Shaperstouch gloves and Frostblades, Ice Crash, or Lacerate instead of Bladeflurry etc.).
But so far only Bladeflurry and maybe Spectral Throw which i havent tested yet against Shaper and Uber Atziri but shows great potential are strong with my current gear setup.

Wander life build with 7k+ life - it sounds interesting and i hope it will work :)
is there a reason you choose cold over another element?
good ideas, nice build
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
nice build!:)
any leveling tips/tree progression?
want to try this on legacy hc.
looks very impressive. Grats for that!
any leveling guide? kinda new player and i wanna know what gems(spells) to use and what gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info