when should i buy end game gear?

I'm not the right person to ask about a Shadow build. Try the build subforum.

By the way. You need to respec those passive points in the right order. Respec ONE dex node, then use the point to pick up the dex node to the right of vaal pact. Then respec the other three nodes. You have to make the new connection before deleting the old path.
"
harddaysnight wrote:
I'm not the right person to ask about a Shadow build. Try the build subforum.

By the way. You need to respec those passive points in the right order. Respec ONE dex node, then use the point to pick up the dex node to the right of vaal pact. Then respec the other three nodes. You have to make the new connection before deleting the old path.

Thanks I posted https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1901605 and even built another tree for myself, any criticisms appreciated. I got rid of the double path you suggested previously.
On the gearing front, basically at lvl 68 you can equip most end game bases so that is when you can start looking for gear.
But don't overinvest in anything yet, get enough cheap gear so you have capped resists, decent damage, decent life and a 5l for your main skill. If there is something build enabling, and you can afford it, then get that too, but not at the expense of everything else.

Your biggest concern will be life right now - you haven't got much on the tree, and you haven't got much on gear. Especially on a dual wield build you need to be looking at good life rolls on every piece of gear you can. Get a rare leather/rustic belt with as much life and resists as you can. That will be a start.

"
Carlovski wrote:
On the gearing front, basically at lvl 68 you can equip most end game bases so that is when you can start looking for gear.
But don't overinvest in anything yet, get enough cheap gear so you have capped resists, decent damage, decent life and a 5l for your main skill. If there is something build enabling, and you can afford it, then get that too, but not at the expense of everything else.

Your biggest concern will be life right now - you haven't got much on the tree, and you haven't got much on gear. Especially on a dual wield build you need to be looking at good life rolls on every piece of gear you can. Get a rare leather/rustic belt with as much life and resists as you can. That will be a start.

Thank you, I currently have 2k health at level 73. I will look into dropping some dps for resistance and more hp.
"
Furor_Dei wrote:
I am currently level 64, assassin, and i know my gear is awful compared to what I could be wearing. The problem is I don't want to buy a bunch of gear (off forum / poe.trade website) and then have to rebuy all my gear a second time.

Also, can someone give me a rundown or link to high evasion/physical damage based gear?

buy 1 alch-1 chaos items until you can afford your real endgame items you have planned for.
"
Furor_Dei wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:

Thank you, I currently have 2k health at level 73. I will look into dropping some dps for resistance and more hp.

Yeah, that's what I thought, you want to be looking at at least 3k for levelling safely in low maps, and aiming at 5k+ long term.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info