Helmet Microtransactions on Sale - Get a Free Classic Mystery Box When you Spend Points!

"
KGabQr wrote:
no thx for ES nerfed. bye

they have your money already. bye
when are you going to release the beta supporter packs? would love to get mine ready

Probably the best 115 points I ever spent? Thanks GGG! :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
WetHippo wrote:
when are you going to release the beta supporter packs? would love to get mine ready

In-or-around the seventh of June.

According to Bex in the Beta FAQ thread;
  • Their current target date to start the beta is Wednesday, June 7.
  • The new set of supporter packs will be released simultaneously with the beta.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

hmmm not a great time to ask us to press M, you delay beta by 1 month, you don't give us any events until beta starts, you don't remove vaal pact or those broken unique flasks, you balance es with a sledgehammer really ggg who do you think is gonna press M now!?
Please do a full armour set sale next! I want the gloom armour set >_>
IGN: @Perfectly_Balanced | Timezone: CET/CEST

Every mirror item is #1 on Standard
Didn't wanted to spend too much before actual supporter packs are out, but ended really well for me. Bought:

And got:

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Want to buy some stash tabs, and get mystery box. Is the free mystery box available now or only on saturday and sunday?
"
Is the free mystery box available now

Yes. :)

----

"
Mortara wrote:
"
KGabQr wrote:
[Removed by Support]

and yet another great show of this community....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info