Energy Shield and Life

^ it really seems so if you consider these changes .. well said better then i could.
if the ES is nerf, is the skill tree will be reset as well? Include the Ascendant point? It is not fair for us who play ES need use Orb of regret to reset ourselves in order get back balance.
"
whattodo88 wrote:
if the ES is nerf, is the skill tree will be reset as well? Include the Ascendant point? It is not fair for us who play ES need use Orb of regret to reset ourselves in order get back balance.

There will be new nodes too so I am 100% sure we will get a passive tree reset for free! :)
"
whattodo88 wrote:

Who cares about the skill tree when the game is turning to unplayable for the CI lovers ?!
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Last edited by BlazeSTX on Jul 30, 2017, 11:41:08 AM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
If ES going to be nerfed and life wont be buffed, maybe monsters and boss damage can be reduced/nerfed?
That will help game and less oneshot situations happen.

Don't wanna be one shot?

- Armour
- Elem resist
- Evade
- Dodge
- Run
- Blind
- Decoy totem
- blink arrow
- Minions
- Light warp
- Flask
- Basalt flask
- Jade flask
- Block
- Purity of fire/cold/light
- Elemental resist flask for % resist
- Upgrade your max resist with Ank shield
- Get ascendency for less damage taken
- Mind over matter
- HP + ES

People, you can do this game if it is hard.

An example:

T14 map - 140% Quantity - reflect, less armour, dodge, evasion, block - Element resist UNCAPED, -60% chaos resist, with 2,5K HP + 2K ES + 5L + 40c build

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLPxGRoPs1E

Last edited by MEZIR on Jul 30, 2017, 6:30:31 PM
"
MGoSuStyle wrote:
please rethink these changes and make them actually balanced.

Monsters and boss damage thats the problem, with all multipliers and debuffs oneshot become SO common and easy to happen, that no matter how much ES/Life we have we still can be oneshotted. I agree that %life nodes can be buffed, but GGG wont do it, so at least monsters and boss damage should be nerfed!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
MGoSuStyle wrote:
please rethink these changes and make them actually balanced.

Monsters and boss damage thats the problem, with all multipliers and debuffs oneshot become SO common and easy to happen, that no matter how much ES/Life we have we still can be oneshotted. I agree that %life nodes can be buffed, but GGG wont do it, so at least monsters and boss damage should be nerfed!

They buffed the life from equip.

Total Life = (Life from level + life from equip) * (total %increased maximum life + 100) / 100

They increased the bold item.

I 3.0 life is buffed
"
MEZIR wrote:

They buffed the life from equip.

Removed life from Oak too, thats actually not cool.
Plus you saying like they buffed life from equip by x2 or so, they just add slightly life from hybrid, a little flat life.
Plus you must roll it somehow, and ONLY on rare items, so if our builds use several uniques, we almost dont see any changes (maybe +30 life or so).

As i said real problem - monsters and boss damage! Thats where all important stuff coming from. ES and life in bad stats and monsters/boss damages just insane, very overtuned.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
mopeskie wrote:
so lets just fuck es because a small percentage of players are able to get 22 k es ?

thats daft ....

would love to know why u think ur average playerbase is that rich in game cureencey ?
thought this game was aimed as cAsual players was it not ?

rip new player base

XD o read through the first 15 pages laughing at all the salt. Though this got me.
"thought this game was aimed as cAsual players was it not ?"
No it never was, PoE is a grindfest since when has that been the staple of casual gaming. This game is tenfold grinder then most mmos. It at low levels is, but this nerf is to end game where grinding is the whole story.

This looks like the best version of PoE. I was sad to see builds face tanking shaper. That ruins the point of a final boss. Im going to hope ggg uses this to buff end game boss loot and make it a challenge to actually down the final bosses to the game.
Making a better tomorrow, tomorrow.
The game decide to took the road downhills, and seems like it's managed by a community which practically hate ES and direct casters by some reason, disregarding the fact that actually the CI's and the casters is the ones which brought PoE to fame.

I am speechless about the upcoming nerf. I've never expected such a pointless atrocity even into my worse PoE management related dreams.

I am preparing just in few hours to be disappointed into the decision to invest my the time, money and resources I have invested into this game, something which probably none will be able to return me ever, and on top of this turn my life into even worse than before.

The management of PoE went from very good to absurdly bad. But probably this is the normal state of a product - it's on rise when it's offering something stunning, and then slowly start to decline and fall under "supporting until it dies".
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on Aug 4, 2017, 4:52:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info