Energy Shield and Life

ES rip
[Removed by Support]
"
ilizan wrote:
I'm a life build player and I don't like the way these changes took. A minor buff to rare body armours? Meanwhile killing ES builds? The good thing about life being weak was the price of armour based items was relatively cheap. Now both ES and life will be bad, which means no more cheap life items, every end game item will be expensive. Now the only advantage for playing life builds is gone and I will still get one shotted by volatile blood. YAY!

I lot of posts here made me laugh, but this one literally made me stop and facepalm/laugh.

The good thing about life builds was that they were cheap? are you serious? That doesnt make life builds good, that means they were that bad because no one wanted to play them. The items for life builds were cheap because the vast majority didnt want them. Are you really saying that you like life builds because of item cost? wtf?
Oh god... legacy es items...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Really would have been nice to give life some love instead of nerfing ES. I mean, I do agree that ES needed to be adjusted, but so does life...
Fixed for ya....
"
Rory wrote:

After all of these changes, only the richest players will still be able to reach significantly higher values of Energy Shield than life. Current estimates are that a build that balances offence and defence and is (thru RMT) well-geared can reach around 15,000 Energy Shield.

While I don't dispute that ES needed some changes, did it really need the nuclear nerf bomb?

You have succeeded in hitting the rich folks a little bit....the 1%'ers.......the rest of us "average" joe's have just been fornicated-up-the-rectum.

I agree that es values, GR, and VP should be toned down some.

But what about all the one-shot mob mechanics? or pathfinder/vinktar interactions? or or or.....

17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Or... and hear me out here... you could BUFF LIFE?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Ultimately, we'll have to see these changes in practice before making any judgments, but, my first impressions . . . are not good. Energy shield made significant gains over the past year not because it trivialized content but because it was the only consistent defense against an overpowered endgame. Between Uber Izaro, Shaper, the Breachlords, Uber Atziri, and the Guardians, (not to mention any new content in the pipeline) I'm hoping these changes don't make higher-tiered content unplayable for much of the playerbase.
"
mopeskie wrote:
so lets just fuck es because a small percentage of players are able to get 22 k es ?

thats daft ....

would love to know why u think ur average playerbase is that rich in game cureencey ?
thought this game was aimed as cAsual players was it not ?

rip new player base

yea they dont know anything about their game and their player base. Bunch of trolls misslead this company thats it.

JUST TELL me Positive Changes or Manifesto All aBout we nerfed this We nerfed that

this game become diablo 3 they dicitate their player base what to do
Last edited by RestlnPeace on May 17, 2017, 8:55:31 PM
As a EVA/ES enthusiast, I'm worried that this will nerf that armour convention too hard. Can we see an example of a EVA/ES body armour before and after?
"
TauOrigin wrote:
ES rip

Builds Auras Rip
Leech Shield Rip
GGG do game too RIP.... more they give us more power when the community get out the game!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info