#1 DPS Caster Shield Finished!!!

"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Yes that is exactly how I interpret the patch as well. I hope the owner can get some sales before it is gone.

dido, there won't be legacy es armor, that is simply too ridiculous when you consider how many other legacy items are in this game, this will still be the best es shield however there won't be as much demand for it

Isn't that exactly how I interpreted it?
Prefixes will go legacy - +Flat ES & ES%. However, the base item itself, titanium spirit shield, might lose base ES as a white item. Right now I think they'll definitely nerf Regalias base ES (return of saintly?), and Titanium Spirit shields/hubris/crystal belts are probably next on the list.

So, the 1007es regalias will probably be 940es-ish, 550es shields might be closer to 500es now. Will that be a nerf? Yes, but it will also make the item legacy and (unless someone has a legacy 3xt1 prefix base) a better one could never be made.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I actually intend to go full rebel against GGG and continue making a ES build and make it work.
"
Ahfack wrote:
Prefixes will go legacy - +Flat ES & ES%. However, the base item itself, titanium spirit shield, might lose base ES as a white item. Right now I think they'll definitely nerf Regalias base ES (return of saintly?), and Titanium Spirit shields/hubris/crystal belts are probably next on the list.

So, the 1007es regalias will probably be 940es-ish, 550es shields might be closer to 500es now. Will that be a nerf? Yes, but it will also make the item legacy and (unless someone has a legacy 3xt1 prefix base) a better one could never be made.

very unlikely. you will see 20% plus on the top end being reduced. 1000 es down to 800 or less

they should hard nerf all ES values though, if these type of items go legacy there is no point to loot anything in standard. but you could be right and GGG doesnt care at all about standard we will see
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

very unlikely. you will see 20% plus on the top end being reduced. 1000 es down to 800 or less

they should hard nerf all ES values though, if these type of items go legacy there is no point to loot anything in standard. but you could be right and GGG doesnt care at all about standard we will see

According to the dev manifesto the base ES of vaal regalia is dropping from 175 to 163. You can work it out. This means that the 1007ES chests in standard will drop to 970ES. It's only new items and the leagues that are being hit hard with the modifiers nerf. However the 15% more ES node behind CI going away is also a big hit to Standard.

Ya, we'll see. I can see them dialing the nerfs back a touch during beta because of all the QQ
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Well. 1000 ES gears become 800, 800 ES gears become 750, 500 ES gears untouched. I suspect that is the case.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info