The Fall of Oriath Teaser: Abberath Fight

Will we get also some lore for these new bosses, like here? ^^
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Not bad

Gaaah! Still not center justified! My OCD hurts. :(

Anyhoo... That dude appears to be suffering from a head splitting migraine.

Massive improvements to boss fights, this looks super interesting. Keep up the good work GGG! :D
Is he really running Hatred just for Glacial Cascade, or is Hatred's functionality changing?
I wish the fight was actually like this. But due to the powercreep this is going to be a 10 second fight at most.
he looks cool i hope these boss fights arent gonna be easy to cheese with the right builds tho
"Purity Ain't Free. The labyrinth of ascendency gotta be litterd with the blood of the faithful. Chitus HUSSEIN perandus is not my emperor. He is blasphemous gommunist and probably karui as well :DD. PURITY and FAITH not malachai and thaumaturgy ok. praise God" - High templar voll, circa 1333
Cool! I've always imagined Abberath to be a demon goat thing (Horn shaped wand, hoof shaped boot uniques?). Modeled after Baphomet I guess? Can't wait to fight this boss. Or just not having to play Acts 1-4 for 3 times whenever I level a character in general.

Also wondering... is Glacial Cascade going to be playable? Because no one wants to play this thing because it doesn't scale easily...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info