The Fall of Oriath Teaser: Abberath Fight

People complainiong that a MID BOSS fight is easy and underwhelming, when it's not even a main act boss, or even an endgame boss fight...

This community can be so annoying, stupid and ridiculous at times... this is why we can't have nice things...

It's hilarious really. All these people going on saying stuff like "I can't wait to wreck this boss in 5 secs" are the same people that gets mad when their "OPEH" builds gets nerfed for balance.
Last edited by eralduspr on May 9, 2017, 7:00:58 AM
...so why are you calling eyedol abberath?

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
WiseGuard wrote:
Spoilers :|

Even boss picture is thrown into main screen :| (Or maybe that's not the boss? Please tell me its not!)

Wish there was anti-spoiler policy within GGG :|

I am trying to be 3.0 virgin, but GGG is rubbing those spoilers against me.
Saving myself for that pure, polished 3.0

I must start the church of gaming and write 10 commandments!

P.S. Avoided watching the vid >:D Take that GGG!

Here's a hint: If the thread title contains "Fall of Oriath Teaser", don't click on it. Bume, spoilers avoided!
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
aside from the fact that it's another boss that has phases to stop face-rolling, it looks really cool! This name took me by surprise too. The boots and wand have been in the game for a while, but I never thought about the lore behind it.
Distinctive mechanics, telegraphed attacks, large arena.
I'm crying...
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Looks like fun. Wish I could get my life together.
After 12 pages nothing I could say would have any meaning. But I like it anyway.

wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
"
torturo wrote:
Distinctive mechanics, telegraphed attacks, large arena.
I'm crying...

-offers tissue-

You can always play the solo self found blindfolded drunk balancing 6 cups of coffee on your nose masochist league to make it challenging.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
With the new DOT rework coming in how about some consideration for the node that must be taken 100% of the time if you don't want your traps to be obliterated by AOE? No matter where you are in the tree, if you don't take that passive you essentially lose fighting power due to broken traps from AOE enemies.

It's not that I'm saying traps and mines shouldn't have something to help balance (which they do, mines needs luring and both have arming time) but there should never be a "must take" or "practically mandatory" node in any build set.
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
Traps and mines are broken especially in pvp they can take 50000 dmg or more per one hit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info